• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Characters that would be weird with jump attacks.

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
2 months ago#1
Robin, for instance. Her devil fruit allows her to make those flower petal wings, but how would her fighting style work in-game? Would she just sprout arms and legs from the ground just really tall?

Same for Jinbe. He does NOT strike me as a guy with good aerial combos. His fighting style is supposed to be "stand still and hit like a freight train."
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.

User Info: KidKojack

KidKojack
2 months ago#2
Robin can sprout wings for her aerial combos.

Not sure why it would be weird for Jinbe to have aerial combos when the guy showed mad hops in Marineford and Whole Cake Island.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
2 months ago#3
I think some characters will throw them in the air and attack them from the ground

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
2 months ago#4
Karma21 posted...
I think some characters will throw them in the air and attack them from the ground

yeah that's what i was thinking for jinbe. he already got combo like that in PW3, i think it's his STTT and TTSS? could easily be expanded into areal-from-ground AoEs
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Characters that would be weird with jump attacks.
  • Topic Archived