• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. New character revealed, Carrot!

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
1 month ago#41
EustassDKid posted...
People keep saying this about Kid, but I dont get it, could you enlighten me?

All we've seen from the manga is him making a metal arm and smash enemies with it, and repelling cannon balls.
Im sure he will have tons of different moves in the manga when his time for fighting comes, but so far I think his moveset has been quite limited in other games he has been playable in.

I still want him to be playable ( my name is even from him lol), but I think we have better movesets form other supernovas like Bege and Hawkins, maybe even Killer and Drake.

I think its more due to the fact that he's been playable in a few other games (Burning Blood and I think the fighting games on the handheld consoles)

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#42
I've seen people wanting Kid since PW2 so I'm not surprised, he's kinda popular.

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
1 month ago#43
I mean popular yes, but if people really want a good representation of a character than they rather should include characters with a higher moveset count.
As of now he has no impressive moveset potential at all and i personally would rather take in Bellamy or Kaku before him.

Boreale
1 month ago#44
Personally I'm not against a made-up moveset if it's awesome to play.

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
1 month ago#45
besides it's nothing new for OP, we already got a character with a completely made up moveset in shanks. the only thing we know about him is that he can swim, yet he's been playable or fightable in several games already lol
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
1 month ago#46
Enigma8th posted...
besides it's nothing new for OP, we already got a character with a completely made up moveset in shanks. the only thing we know about him is that he can swim, yet he's been playable or fightable in several games already lol

Implying that Shanks and Kid play in the same league as far as importance, fan favorites, theories and speculations about their powers goes.
The way they introduced Shanks for PW3 has shown that he was treated like a special hidden surprise and not just another added character.

Even with his moveset is based on many theories that Shanks is a Haki master or even being called a Haki God.

Besides Shanks moveset is not really good at all, his only saving grace being top 5 or even top 10 in the Game is his R1 Observation Haki that slows down time.

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
1 month ago#47
i wasn't even talking about the PW series. shanks appared in games (with a very generic moveset) far before haki was a thing, before he was revealed to be a yonko and before the marineford arc happened. he was picked due to his relation with rufy alone
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

Boreale
1 month ago#48
I guess it depends, personally I thought Shanks's moveset was very awesome, I loved playing as him.

User Info: DeeeFoo

DeeeFoo
1 month ago#49
Boreale posted...
I guess it depends, personally I thought Shanks's moveset was very awesome, I loved playing as him.
Yeah, same here. Even without his time-slowing ability, Shanks' moveset in PW3 was really good.

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
4 weeks ago#50
EustassDKid posted...
Xac351 posted...
Katakuri is already confirmed because marketing. If Kidd isn't in though, I'll be shocked. He already has such a viable moveset.

People keep saying this about Kid, but I dont get it, could you enlighten me?

All we've seen from the manga is him making a metal arm and smash enemies with it, and repelling cannon balls.
Im sure he will have tons of different moves in the manga when his time for fighting comes, but so far I think his moveset has been quite limited in other games he has been playable in.

I still want him to be playable ( my name is even from him lol), but I think we have better movesets form other supernovas like Bege and Hawkins, maybe even Killer and Drake.

Well, I imagine they could just do a number of magnetism attacks. But the more I think about it, the worse the idea gets. 'Cause I was thinking of Burning Blood, and I don't imagine a lot of fighting game attacks would translate to a musou like this one. ESPECIALLY this one.
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. New character revealed, Carrot!
  • Post New Message