• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Reiju confirmed playable/ Gamescom Trailer

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 month ago#41
Another thing that makes me sure Snakeman will be in, that in the demo when luffy transforms into gear fourth it's written "Gear Four: Bounce man" not just Gear Fourth,so there should be "Gear Four: Snake man"
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum
Her moveset is completely utter trash. Basically a female Sanji. No wonder why Vismokes bros are all playable. At this point, i hope Judge is playable. He's probably the only unique one.
"My Theories Will Cure You!"

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#43
We haven't seen her entire moveset yet, just a few seconds of her gameplay. Seeing it's trash before playing as her by yourself is a bit exaggerating.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 month ago#44
Note that she is incomplete! she still has no voice actor,just her model and skill sprites are done.

No wonder they didn't show the movest of the whole vinsmoke brothers cuz they are not done yet.
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: WeaverSerawl

WeaverSerawl
1 month ago#45
Of course it'll have the biggest roster of the series.... Musou Games don't cut characters...
Bertha Hippo for Super Smash Bros. on Switch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZQHxDZmCk&t=3s
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Reiju confirmed playable/ Gamescom Trailer
  • Post New Message