• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. 10 Characters that NEED to be in

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
1 week ago#71
GOATSIE posted...
You forgot the GOAT himself Katakuri.

I mean they really should next to BigMom+ Katakuri, Cracker, Perospero and Oven as playable aswell.

didnt forget, i think most of us are 100% sure katakuri is in already ;) no point speculation about him

User Info: GOATSIE

GOATSIE
1 week ago#72
EustassDKid posted...
GOATSIE posted...

I mean they really should next to BigMom+ Katakuri, Cracker, Perospero and Oven as playable aswell.

didnt forget, i think most of us are 100% sure katakuri is in already ;) no point speculation about him

Katakuri sure, but I am also hoping for Perospero, Oven and Cracker.

Hawkins would really be great as a playable that guy would surely be one of the most unique character if not the most

EustassDKid
1 week ago#73
Kid of course also got a good shot at making it, although im not a huge fan of him getting made up attacks...

another sleeper that could make it would be Caribou imo, relevant in three arcs, logia power and fights with a scythe and machine gun, but maybe his relevancy is wano came too late for him to make it.

GOATSIE
1 week ago#74
EustassDKid posted...
Kid of course also got a good shot at making it, although im not a huge fan of him getting made up attacks...

another sleeper that could make it would be Caribou imo, relevant in three arcs, logia power and fights with a scythe and machine gun, but maybe his relevancy is wano came too late for him to make it.

Kid would be dope, but on the other side you pointed the "problem" out.

Caribou could be a sleeper, but it depends if they wanna "waste" a slot for him, even if they already done something like that, with the Power Rangers squad.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 week ago#75
GOATSIE posted...
EustassDKid posted...
I think there will be more than 10 new playable characters.
If the likes of all the vinsmokes siblings are in, then lets look other characters with similair amount of importance that could make it.

Hody Jones
Monet
Vergo

villains for the early part of the new world, with Monet and Vergo being fairly popular and Hody being a main villain.
Easy to make movesets for Hody and especially Vergo as well.

Cavendish
Bartolomeo
Sai
Bellamy

Cavendish and Bartolomeo are very popular, and while Sai isnt as popular, he is one of the most prominent grand fleet captains together with Cavendish and Bartolomeo, and should also be easy to make a moveset for him.
Bellamy is average in popularity but serves well as a anti villain, also easy to make a move set for.

Capone
Pedro
Cracker

Capones moveset might be hard to do justice, but they could just make him a ranged characters, summon cavalry for musou attack and grand father as a transformation or one hit musou thing.
Pedro is also easy to make a moveset for, and is fairly popular.
Cracker is also easy to make a moveset for if they focus on his swordsmanship and make his biscuit soliders more of a musou/special attack.

Vivi
Hawkins
Drake

If reverie is a stage, then Vivi is definitely in. Sabo and Sai can be playable there too.

Hawkins got a sword, Drake too, and let them use their DFs for specials, and let drake use his dinoform, easy to make a moveset for.

possible npcs and some maybe even playable:
Van Der Decken
Tamago
Pekoms
Diamante
Trebol
Pica
Inu
Neko
Oven
Daifuku
Smoothie
Perospero
Holdem

Cracker,oven and perospero are irrelevant to the action that took place in the arc.they are not dynamic fighters.

Just Katakuri is the only one who showed enough to make a moveset for him. Bege should be in too
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

GOATSIE
1 week ago#76
hanfoi posted...
GOATSIE posted...
EustassDKid posted...
I think there will be more than 10 new playable characters.
If the likes of all the vinsmokes siblings are in, then lets look other characters with similair amount of importance that could make it.

Hody Jones
Monet
Vergo

villains for the early part of the new world, with Monet and Vergo being fairly popular and Hody being a main villain.
Easy to make movesets for Hody and especially Vergo as well.

Cavendish
Bartolomeo
Sai
Bellamy

Cavendish and Bartolomeo are very popular, and while Sai isnt as popular, he is one of the most prominent grand fleet captains together with Cavendish and Bartolomeo, and should also be easy to make a moveset for him.
Bellamy is average in popularity but serves well as a anti villain, also easy to make a move set for.

Capone
Pedro
Cracker

Capones moveset might be hard to do justice, but they could just make him a ranged characters, summon cavalry for musou attack and grand father as a transformation or one hit musou thing.
Pedro is also easy to make a moveset for, and is fairly popular.
Cracker is also easy to make a moveset for if they focus on his swordsmanship and make his biscuit soliders more of a musou/special attack.

Vivi
Hawkins
Drake

If reverie is a stage, then Vivi is definitely in. Sabo and Sai can be playable there too.

Hawkins got a sword, Drake too, and let them use their DFs for specials, and let drake use his dinoform, easy to make a moveset for.

possible npcs and some maybe even playable:
Van Der Decken
Tamago
Pekoms
Diamante
Trebol
Pica
Inu
Neko
Oven
Daifuku
Smoothie
Perospero
Holdem

Cracker,oven and perospero are irrelevant to the action that took place in the arc.they are not dynamic fighters.

Just Katakuri is the only one who showed enough to make a moveset for him. Bege should be in too

Imagine Cracker in a Musou game with his soldiers how hard that would be to implement him in the game with haki imbued sword combinations...

Oven and Perospero would also be easy to implement

EustassDKid
1 week ago#77
Perospero would have a easy enough moveset to implent, something like Lana from HW, summon giant walls of candy here and there and crushing the enemies.

GOATSIE
1 week ago#78
EustassDKid posted...
Perospero would have a easy enough moveset to implent, something like Lana from HW, summon giant walls of candy here and there and crushing the enemies.

Plus we already have 7 named and seen techniques/attacks in the manga/anime

EustassDKid
4 days ago#79
What are some unexpected characters that could get in based on popularity and to surprise the fans?
im thinking something along Koala in burning blood, I dont think anyone woukd have thought of her making it into if you asked before her reveal.

what I can come up with is... Bepo!
a pooular characters,l because he is the best friend of Law, and he gets a lot of merch since he is a.. teddy bear basically.

another one that nobody mentioned so far is Orochi I think, although he would be a better fit as a giant boss.
he is making his appearance soon in the anime, and he is basically the second main antagonist of Wano.

Kinemon is actually an obvious choice, yet he is always left out. If he is going to make it, then now would be his chance imo.

Any additional grandfleet captain after Bartolomeo and cavendish would make me very happy as well.

Don Chinjao fits good as a giant boss in dressrosa as well.

User Info: Veku

Veku
4 days ago#80
EustassDKid posted...
What are some unexpected characters that could get in based on popularity and to surprise the fans?
im thinking something along Koala in burning blood, I dont think anyone woukd have thought of her making it into if you asked before her reveal.

what I can come up with is... Bepo!
a pooular characters,l because he is the best friend of Law, and he gets a lot of merch since he is a.. teddy bear basically.

another one that nobody mentioned so far is Orochi I think, although he would be a better fit as a giant boss.
he is making his appearance soon in the anime, and he is basically the second main antagonist of Wano.

Kinemon is actually an obvious choice, yet he is always left out. If he is going to make it, then now would be his chance imo.

Any additional grandfleet captain after Bartolomeo and cavendish would make me very happy as well.

Don Chinjao fits good as a giant boss in dressrosa as well.

Vivi?
Ryuma is another character I can think off, given his importance in Wano
Rayleigh perhaps, tho I do think some people expect him, same as Vivi
Pudding, tho I think she is rather a controversial character
Snack, a character which has been constantly mentioned, yet barely seen, even though he was a former Sweet Commander
Dragon
Movie characters as Z, Shiki, or Bullet

But I doub't we'll see anyone of my list being added.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. 10 Characters that NEED to be in
  • Post New Message