• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. 10 Characters that NEED to be in

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
1 month ago#21
hanfoi posted...
I am really surprised you are too concerned about my posts and opinion. This is my own opinion and you flaming too much with my posts recently for no good reason. Mind your ownself cuz you are getting too irritant here
Except nobody here is flaming you. I read through all of the posts and respond to whatever I want. I just happen to hate when you spread false information. The problem is that you don’t present something as your opinion by saying they’ve had so much time to work on it yet you don’t know when they signed any contracts to make the game and start working on it.

As for being irritating, I seem to remember a post where everyone said you were irritating and then you got paranoid and thought they were all me. The problem people have with you, outlined in Passiopi’s post, is that you pull information out of nowhere and present it as fact. If you stopped doing that then maybe people will stop calling you out on it.

And he blocked me, what a child.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#22
The Topic Creator Here wants a f***in Wishlist of characters and this is exactly what i did here,i posted my own wishlist.I didn't see you or that other guy bash with people who ask for 20 or 30 characters, instead you just harrass me for expressing my mere opinion

All my previous posts and topics on this board, and btw similarly on other boards, had people agreeing and disagreeing with me without any flamming. This is the first Board (the pirate warriors 4 board) where i get such an irritating group of people who don't like to pose an objective discussion of the game and its possible potentials and issues.I've been on this forum for 3.5 years now and this is the first time someone like you keeps stalking my posts on either my created topics or in other people's topics to start a conflict.

Also,it's not my fault you found my posts irritating because they disagree with your opinion,and it's not my fault that this board has only 7 people on it and only me and a couple of others who post once or twice a week.This drought is not my fault that noone is talking about the game,it doesn't necessarily i should also stop talking about the game. You'd better go take a look at the xenoverse 2 board which is a 3 year old game and has people posting topics every day,more frequent that this dead board and noone calls them irritating or harrasses them for posting opposite opinions

Of course i should block the likes of you cuz you're a waste of time and this is the last time i will answer your pathetic yells on my posts ,you'd better go get a life instead of flamming here child
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: xRyukenx

xRyukenx
4 weeks ago#23
I’d say get rid of Vivi and Bon Clay and include Arlong and/or Hody Jones since they’re the only major arc villains missing. Maybe either Arlong or Hody since they’re both fishman (add Arlong then) and include Vergo.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#24
People really need to just be honest and say "I want these characters" instead of trying so hard to make a "sensical" list that turned out to reek of personal bias.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#25
You guys should remove Big mom from your lists now, cuz she is confirmed as a giant enemy character
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: DeeeFoo

DeeeFoo
4 weeks ago#26
hanfoi posted...
You guys should remove Big mom from your lists now, cuz she is confirmed as a giant enemy character

That doesn't mean she can't also be playable.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#27
hanfoi posted...
Whitebeard, Magellan, Moria, and Kuma might get removed from the roster then. Since they are gigantic!
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Passiopi

Passiopi
4 weeks ago#28
Man believing Big Mom will not be playable because as one of the most powerful beings and Main Villains in the Yonko Saga being a Gigantic enemies with high aoe and compared to previous games the highesg damage.

Hanfoi you really are a absolute Idiot with no intellect nor patience.
Surprised you knew how to make a gamefaqs account...

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
4 weeks ago#29
Passiopi posted...
Man believing Big Mom will not be playable because as one of the most powerful beings and Main Villains in the Yonko Saga being a Gigantic enemies with high aoe and compared to previous games the highesg damage.

Insults aside I’m not sure if he has blocked you but it seems he’s blocking anyone that calls him on his BS and he can’t win an argument against so that at least speaks volumes for his maturity level.

User Info: Passiopi

Passiopi
4 weeks ago#30
Aegiros posted...
Passiopi posted...

Insults aside I’m not sure if he has blocked you but it seems he’s blocking anyone that calls him on his BS and he can’t win an argument against so that at least speaks volumes for his maturity level.

Apparently he blocked me and some other users, seems like for them tbh.
Really i can understand some kind of precaution but the lv of delusion, going around on Forums and Writing the same baseless s*** on the Youtube comment section....
Really what luck do we have to witness a Genius of 21st century.

But at the least we should get next week the first gameplay of this game which wuite hyped to see.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. 10 Characters that NEED to be in
  • Post New Message