• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. 10 Characters that NEED to be in

User Info: Ambrose69UYA

Ambrose69UYA
1 month ago#11
RPGNoZero posted...
Ambrose69UYA posted...
I think this game is focusing on arcs after dressrosa, characters like bon clay and vivi aren't likely.
There are only one and half-finished arc after Dressrosa, not really worth to be its ONLY focus from marketing standpoint.

I think the only "must-add" from those two arcs are just the Yonkos, Katakuri, and Supernovas anyway.

I agree that they'll add some things to older arcs, but I think they'll make the NPCs playable instead of new characters for vivi and kinemon. I can see them adding Bellamy, Monet, east blue villains etc before vivi and kinemon

As for the female rep argument. Between reiju, carrot, and Monet, I think it's covered.

I think:

1. Katakuri
2. Big Mom
3. Reiju
4. Carrot
5. Kaido
6. Bartolomeo
7. Bege
8. Bellamy
9. Monet
10. Kidd
11. Old NPCs from older arcs playable

Is the most realistic roster.
PSN: Ambrose_69
3DS FC - 4527 7419 6205

User Info: Guitarman15

Guitarman15
1 month ago#12
1. Big Mom
2. Katakuri
3. Carrot
4. Bartolomeo
5. Cavendish
6. Reiju
7. Capone
8. Vivi
9. Kid
10. Kaido

Here's my list, the same, but swap Kinemon and Mr 2 for Cavendish and Carrot. Mr 2 is first pick for character upgraded from Support to Playable, so he doesn't count as a new character for my list
"If the endless dream guides your restless spirit - Seize it!
Raise your flag and stand tall!" - Gol D Roger

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
1 month ago#13
If Kaido is in, I'm certain he'll be playable.
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
1 month ago#14
Ahreed, I think Cavendish needs to make the list too rhough, maybe swap out Kid since he still hasnt revealed much.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 month ago#15
I'd personally prefer 14 rather than 10, For god's sake they had alot of time to waste before making this game,so at least give us the maximum amount of possible playable characters like you did in PW2 which added a whole of 14 brand new playable characters.

the no.14 can give us a balanced mix of characters that covers females,zoan,logia,paramecia,CP9,Baroqueworks,Yonkos and Germa 66 characters:

2 Zoan fruit users

Kaku
Jack

4 Paramecia fruit users

Katakuri
Mr.3
Mr.1
Bellamy

1 Logia Type user

Monet

1 Germa 66 representative

Reiju

2 Haki users

Vergo
Carrot

2 Fishmen pirates

Arlong
Hody Jones

2 Yonkos

Kaido
Big Mom
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Passiopi

Passiopi
1 month ago#16
hanfoi posted...
I'd personally prefer 14 rather than 10, For god's sake they had alot of time to waste before making this game,so at least give us the maximum amount of possible playable characters like you did in PW2 which added a whole of 14 brand new playable characters.

the no.14 can give us a balanced mix of characters that covers females,zoan,logia,paramecia,CP9,Baroqueworks,Yonkos and Germa 66 characters:

2 Zoan fruit users

Kaku
Jack

4 Paramecia fruit users

Katakuri
Mr.3
Mr.1
Bellamy

1 Logia Type user

Monet

1 Germa 66 representative

Reiju

2 Haki users

Vergo
Carrot

2 Fishmen pirates

Arlong
Hody Jones

2 Yonkos

Kaido
Big Mom

I always hear the same bulls*** from you but it seems that understanding that a sequel has limited addition, espescially in anime game genre.
They wont but irrelevant characters like Mr3 or Arlong if they have Kaido, Big Mom, supernovas, Carrot, Bartolomeo, Cavendish and a good amount of other characters being more interesting and popular.

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
1 month ago#17
Passiopi posted...
I always hear the same bulls*** from you but it seems that understanding that a sequel has limited addition, espescially in anime game genre.
They wont but irrelevant characters like Mr3 or Arlong if they have Kaido, Big Mom, supernovas, Carrot, Bartolomeo, Cavendish and a good amount of other characters being more interesting and popular.
I’ve given up trying to talk sense into him... I read the sentence about them having all this time to create characters and shook my head at the absurdity.

User Info: Passiopi

Passiopi
1 month ago#18
Aegiros posted...
Passiopi posted...
I’ve given up trying to talk sense into him... I read the sentence about them having all this time to create characters and shook my head at the absurdity.

That guy even spouts his nonsense on some of those small Youtubers that make those what will be in PW4 videos...
Whatever i probably will ignore him to, at least if thats actually possible.

User Info: DutchLudovicus

DutchLudovicus
1 month ago#19
I'd add Carrot and Cavendish. And I'd scrap Kaido and Eustass Kid (who have not shown enough).

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 month ago#20
Aegiros posted...
Passiopi posted...

I am really surprised you are too concerned about my posts and opinion. This is my own opinion and you flaming too much with my posts recently for no good reason. Mind your ownself cuz you are getting too irritant here
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. 10 Characters that NEED to be in
  • Post New Message