• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Prediction : Will Kaido and Wano arc be in the game?

User Info: DeeeFoo

DeeeFoo
1 month ago#11
MyriadTruths posted...
hanfoi posted...
including

Bro what kind of rock have you been living under for the past 10 years? Video games don’t cover the anime anymore, they follow the manga. Japan treats Anime-only viewers like second class citizens. Ever notice how Robin used to show up in the OPs with the Strawhats before she even joined the crew?

You're definitely right about some other games (such as Attack on Titan from Koei), but I think the One Piece games in particular haven't really spoiled anime-only viewers. I remember PW3 only covering up to Green Bit, which the anime had already gotten past.

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
1 month ago#12
DeeeFoo posted...
You're definitely right about some other games (such as Attack on Titan from Koei), but I think the One Piece games in particular haven't really spoiled anime-only viewers. I remember PW3 only covering up to Green Bit, which the anime had already gotten past.
Generally the anime is very close to the manga in One Piece compared to other manga to anime adaptations so it will seem that way. I think developers typically use the manga to create a cut off at the start of the development cycle. By the end of development and release the anime easily catches up.

User Info: DeeeFoo

DeeeFoo
1 month ago#13
Aegiros posted...
DeeeFoo posted...
Generally the anime is very close to the manga in One Piece compared to other manga to anime adaptations so it will seem that way. I think developers typically use the manga to create a cut off at the start of the development cycle. By the end of development and release the anime easily catches up.

That's actually a really good explanation of what I think is happening. There's a chance that some people would be spoiled if the devs decide to show off anything early though. But I don't think that's the case with PW.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 week ago#14
Well, Wano was just confirmed to be in, with original story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpZLftfiJ8

Kaido and X Drake (Dino form) are in as well

and why do the Beast pirates has generic pirate skin?
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Prediction : Will Kaido and Wano arc be in the game?
  • Post New Message