• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Pirate warriors 4 will not get more than 10 new playable characters

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#71
Guitarman15 posted...
hanfoi posted...
So i am calling it again, The next one piece game will be developped by Spike Chunsoft, 40 characters base and 9 DLC characters and will have Jump Force's CaC system.

Get that trash outta here

I can see you hiding from me next year when that game is actually revealed
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
4 weeks ago#72
Karma21 posted...
That won't happen but i hope they cut 2 characters and give us 15 so we can have 50 cause 10 is too low. And no he doesn't have to say 45+ or the game will have under 45 characters. Over 40 means anything. We can only assume

Exactly, that was my thought. If we only have 10 more characters it would be very disappointing considering we have six already announced, which leaves us four slots only. These four will more than likely be taken by katakuri, kaido, jack and hawkins maybe. Thus making the new and revamped dressrosa arc completely useless in terms of new characters, if that's the way they'll go then this game will be a colossal disappointment. If the number is limited to 10 only, why did they have to add the whole germa members when they could've made others playable, i just don't know how many characters will they remove for us to reach a margin under 50.

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#73
Boreale posted...
I'm very fine with the idea of the previous characters getting a refreshed moveset. If they were the very exact same with just some new characters, I would be bored fast. It's work to actually giving new moves and refreshed moveset to already existing characters. Not a stupid idea at all. I'm all in favor for it.

the problem is that they didn't make alot of major changes. Like The only characters with big changes so far are luffy and Sanji

Zoro, Jimbe and Kuzan are the same but with new sprite effects and the move faster than the previous game (that's too easy to implement)

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#74
We'll see when we see the complete moveset and all the R1 attacks, since they can have more. They said we can change them before battles.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
4 weeks ago#75
hanfoi posted...
the problem is that they didn't make alot of major changes. Like The only characters with big changes so far are luffy and Sanji

Zoro, Jimbe and Kuzan are the same but with new sprite effects and the move faster than the previous game (that's too easy to implement)
Kuzan has the same base string, but new charge attacks.

I thought for the very brief glance of Jimbei, we saw at least one new combo? I could be wrong on that.

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#76
BhevHD posted...
hanfoi posted...

Kuzan has the same base string, but new charge attacks.

I thought for the very brief glance of Jimbei, we saw at least one new combo? I could be wrong on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KqKasJkMcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZ_0cYYYR8

strings look very similar to PW4 but with faster animation and 1 new skill/combo for each of them

imo that's not worth sacrificing any of the other characters to make

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#77
Absalom_sama posted...
Karma21 posted...
That won't happen but i hope they cut 2 characters and give us 15 so we can have 50 cause 10 is too low. And no he doesn't have to say 45+ or the game will have under 45 characters. Over 40 means anything. We can only assume

Exactly, that was my thought. If we only have 10 more characters it would be very disappointing considering we have six already announced, which leaves us four slots only. These four will more than likely be taken by katakuri, kaido, jack and hawkins maybe. Thus making the new and revamped dressrosa arc completely useless in terms of new characters, if that's the way they'll go then this game will be a colossal disappointment. If the number is limited to 10 only, why did they have to add the whole germa members when they could've made others playable, i just don't know how many characters will they remove for us to reach a margin under 50.

I think because they added all germa kids we will have more than 10 characters. If we get 15 characters i think we will get the 4 you mentioned and kidd, big mom, barto, cavendish, capone bege and x drake
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Pirate warriors 4 will not get more than 10 new playable characters
  • Post New Message