• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Pirate warriors 4 will not get more than 10 new playable characters

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 month ago#61
mbuma posted...
Useless topic.

then get off
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Goldd

Goldd
1 month ago#62
I think 10 is a likely number.

Less than 10? I don't think so, specially taking into account that we have 4 new playable characters confirmed.

hanfoi
1 month ago#63
So my theory finally came true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QlhjmlB9vM

at 22:30 the producer says it will have over 40 characters

They will not make this game exceed 40+ characters to give a chance for the next one piece game to make a better roster

So i am calling it again, The next one piece game will be developped by Spike Chunsoft, 40 characters base and 9 DLC characters and will have Jump Force's CaC system.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
1 month ago#64
He said over 40 but if this game won't exceed 40 they will cut atleast 7 or more which would really suck
(edited 1 month ago)

hanfoi
1 month ago#65
Karma21 posted...
He said over 40 but if this game won't exceed 40 they will cut atleast 7 or more which would really suck

That's means 40~45 cuz if it's 48 or 47 then he would have saide 45+ or around 45.Instead he said "40 or so characters"

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#66
A bit more than 40 playable characters is good enough. If it means we can have more quality than quantity, fine with it.

hanfoi
1 month ago#67
Boreale posted...
A bit more than 40 playable characters is good enough. If it means we can have more quality than quantity, fine with it.

Basically all we needed in this game was the roster of PW3+8 characters only,and just keep everything as it is,no need for remastered characters,no need to cut off arcs

For example,Kuzan's gameplay in PW3 is very similar to that in the TGS demo. They just added 1 or 2 new move sprites to him,and made him move faster. All characters now move faster tho

Dunno whose stupid idea was it to remaster every single character on the expense of cutting off characters?

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#68
I'm very fine with the idea of the previous characters getting a refreshed moveset. If they were the very exact same with just some new characters, I would be bored fast. It's work to actually giving new moves and refreshed moveset to already existing characters. Not a stupid idea at all. I'm all in favor for it.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
1 month ago#69
That won't happen but i hope they cut 2 characters and give us 15 so we can have 50 cause 10 is too low. And no he doesn't have to say 45+ or the game will have under 45 characters. Over 40 means anything. We can only assume

User Info: Guitarman15

Guitarman15
1 month ago#70
hanfoi posted...
So i am calling it again, The next one piece game will be developped by Spike Chunsoft, 40 characters base and 9 DLC characters and will have Jump Force's CaC system.

Get that trash outta here
"If the endless dream guides your restless spirit - Seize it!
Raise your flag and stand tall!" - Gol D Roger
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Pirate warriors 4 will not get more than 10 new playable characters
  • Post New Message