• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Pirate warriors 4 will not get more than 10 new playable characters

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 month ago#41
Boreale posted...
Technically it'll be huge since it'll have the characters from PW3 + new playable characters.

You better take this carefully and not start hoping for 20+ new playable characters.
Maybe they're also counting NPCs when they're saying that.
And also, saying that in a marketing purpose is good for them.

No they say it clearly "use the vast techniques from the huge roster" so using techniques is only for playable characters.

I really hope for 10~15 characters not including luffy,sanji and jimbe new versions
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#42
I'm gonna expect 10. Any more than that would be a (very nice) surprise to me.

User Info: orca1992

orca1992
1 month ago#43
If they made changes to all characters, 10-12 is a solid nomber. If the game doesent have a special edition or whatever they call it. RIP chances of DLC characters.

hanfoi
1 month ago#44
Boreale posted...

Yea, assuming Kaido and Big mom might be too OP to be playable ,these are the 10 most likely to make it

1-Reiju
2-Ichiji
3-Niji
4-Yonji
5-Capone Bege
6-Carrot
7-Katakuri
8-Eustass Kidd
+any 2 old NPC from PW3 to be turned playable

User Info: DutchLudovicus

DutchLudovicus
1 month ago#45
hanfoi posted...
Boreale posted...

Yea, assuming Kaido and Big mom might be too OP to be playable ,these are the 10 most likely to make it

1-Reiju
2-Ichiji
3-Niji
4-Yonji
5-Capone Bege
6-Carrot
7-Katakuri
8-Eustass Kidd

BB and WB are also in. So why would BM and Kaido be too OP?

hanfoi
1 month ago#46
DutchLudovicus posted...
hanfoi posted...
Boreale posted...

1-Reiju
2-Ichiji
3-Niji
4-Yonji
5-Capone Bege
6-Carrot
7-Katakuri
8-Eustass Kidd

BB and WB are also in. So why would BM and Kaido be too OP?

From the gamescom demo they she seems more overpowere than them. The game power scale is not necessary the same as the anime power scale.Bigmom is given more power and range in her attacks than any character in the previous game obviously.
she might get a giant mode tho to play as her

Boreale
1 month ago#47
Not that she's necessarily OP in the demo, she doesn't do much damage at all, the HP bar wasn't in the yellow/red. It's just that she's a HP sponge considering she has three shields you need to take away in order to do bigger damage at her.

Also her moveset seems like it's was made for a boss battle in mind. She doesn't even use Napoleon. If she's playable I expect a different moveset altogether.

User Info: Ambrose69UYA

Ambrose69UYA
1 month ago#48
Boreale posted...
Not that she's necessarily OP in the demo, she doesn't do much damage at all, the HP bar wasn't in the yellow/red. It's just that she's a HP sponge considering she has three shields you need to take away in order to do bigger damage at her.

Also her moveset seems like it's was made for a boss battle in mind. She doesn't even use Napoleon. If she's playable I expect a different moveset altogether.

Big Mom is shown in the reveal trailer running at luffy with her sword in hand. That alone is different than in the demo. She'll be playable.
PSN: Ambrose_69
3DS FC - 4527 7419 6205

Boreale
1 month ago#49
Yeah, that's how I expect her playable form is she's playable. A good mix of combos between Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon.

hanfoi
1 month ago#50
Ambrose69UYA posted...
Boreale posted...

Big Mom is shown in the reveal trailer running at luffy with her sword in hand. That alone is different than in the demo. She'll be playable.

that's another form of her,the one where she ran after luffy's ship and was kicked out by Jimbe.That should be a more powerful form of her, so it's less likely to be playable either
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Pirate warriors 4 will not get more than 10 new playable characters
  • Post New Message