• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. River City Girls
  3. Can you revive friend when play co-op?

User Info: Gladiant

Gladiant
5 days ago#1
Can't seem to do it because I skip it during tutorial.
Pokemon Moon - FC: 0190-2774-1631

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
5 days ago#2
Yeah, you stomp on their body until the angel goes back in

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
5 days ago#3
Miu_san posted...

...which is the most hilarious revival mechanic I have ever seen in a video game.
People that play as Fi in Hyrule Warriors probably think that paste is a valid nutritional choice. They are to be gently corrected, they don't know any better.

User Info: Gladiant

Gladiant
4 days ago#4
Miu_san posted...

which button?
Pokemon Moon - FC: 0190-2774-1631

User Info: yungmiggs

yungmiggs
4 days ago#5
Gladiant posted...
Miu_san posted...

which button?

Triangle

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
4 days ago#6
Keep in mind that reviving your partner is flawed because of the hit detection and you might not be able to save them sometimes.
My new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHqGosIo4Jme30cwZYycVw?view_as=subscriber

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
3 days ago#7
TantrumBull posted...
Keep in mind that reviving your partner is flawed because of the hit detection and you might not be able to save them sometimes.

works fine for me, in fact probably better than the detection on stomping on enemies themselves but that 8 second countdown requiring both players to enter a door should be a toggleable option

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
3 days ago#8
Never had a problem with the hit detection. It just takes a bit before you can start doing it. If they just died and you try to start the revival, it usually doesn't work right away.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~
  1. Boards
  2. River City Girls
  3. Can you revive friend when play co-op?
  • Post New Message