• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. After playing NBA Live 19 for a year..

User Info: MrRoam

MrRoam
10 months ago#1
this game is garbage. I'm sorry, but this is straight garbage. The reason I'm posting this is not to troll, but to inform the fans there is a better game out there. The players in this game fastbreak as if the race is on between a snail and a turtle. The defense is garbage, many times you can easily just go to hoop. Players miss too many lay-ups and dunks in this game. The shot system is horrible, I press the shoot jump and the meter appears 2-3 seconds later.

Please stop supporting this game, and get Live 20 when it comes out next year.
Of course I can't sleep, I'm too busy chasing my dreams in real life.

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
10 months ago#2
wow mr roam I appreciate you for writing this.

Reg back!!

User Info: MrRoam

MrRoam
10 months ago#3
I don't care if you are being sarcastic or not, 2K is a basketball sim, but come on, things happen in that game that dont happen in real basketball. But the overall gameplay is garbage. I say, purchase Live 19 and tell me I'm lying.
Of course I can't sleep, I'm too busy chasing my dreams in real life.

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
9 months ago#4
I agree this game is terrible. But I really like the simulation elements and rpg elements to it. Gameplay wise NBA Live is vastly superior though. To be honest every sports game seems to get worse and worse every generation since the new millennium. I remember in I think NBA Live 2004-2008 the dribbling felt so free and loose and compared to that nowdays it feels like you dont really control the player at all in 2k20 or NBA Live 19.

Either way its the end of a console for these series so the next games should be made for the next gen consoles even if they are still made for ps5 and Xbone.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. After playing NBA Live 19 for a year..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A