• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Can't believe this was getting trashed...

User Info: bigroc10304

bigroc10304
1 year ago#1
I haven't gotten into all the modes yet (picked it up today and went right to MyTeam). But a lot of negativity out there for the game. I just don't see it. I haven't dipped into franchise, or any other mode ... But so far, it's nice to see the CPU Jeep up the pace or slow it down depending on who is on the court.

I'm glad I said ef it, and got it. Only disappointing thing is I got the middle level at 80 bucks. Was going to get the 100 dollar one. But I chickened out at the last second.

Finally a game that can tear me away from the show!
XBL- BIGROC -- PS+- OCIFIED -- Switch - SW-3395-9199-2890

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
1 year ago#2
YO! Big ROC that's what I"m saying MAN!!!!

This game is top notch as Basketball video game style at the highest of planes.

DO NOT UNDERSTAND all this hate and RONNIE 2k BS.

Peeps have gotten too into Mycareer that ain't the whole game My dudes.

This game once again DELIVERS! like a mid wife
Reg back!!

User Info: bigroc10304

bigroc10304
1 year ago#3
I like the MyCareer stuff... But there's so much more to the game than that one mode. Since March, I've played 5 games, with 1,000+ games played in the show, that was what I've played more than anything. I got Borderlands 3, Madden 20, (using GamePass Dirt Rally 2.0) and NBA 2K20.

For most of that stretch I just played The Show... And I didn't really play NBA 2K19 like I normally do basketball games.... Felt it was more air ball than Air Jordan. But this year there's so many little refinements, and it's actually fun to play (as opposed to how I felt about last year's game).

I know I'll get into MyCareer at some point, and hopefully bring my Knicks back to the glorious 90s... But I just don't see why there so much venom for this. For a sports game, tk have almost everyone be unique in the handles, driving, the way they catch and shoot... 2k really upped their game (no pun meant).

I'll be happy as a clam to be playing this, and The Show over the course of winter. Plus Madden is pretty solid this year too. I'll end up grabbing NHL 20 when there's a price drop, same thing with NBA Live. I played that more than 2k last year. I don't see that happening again this year. Especially since MyTeam isn't forcing me to play it's brand of basketball. I can play the way that I want to. And that makes such a huge difference.
XBL- BIGROC -- PS+- OCIFIED -- Switch - SW-3395-9199-2890
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Can't believe this was getting trashed...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A