• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Please help......can't shoot

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
5 months ago#1
Man, I just don't get it. My timing on the release with square or the thumb stick can never be perfect enough for a shot. Then there are times when I know the release is way off and the basket counts. Are there any legitimate tips that actually work? YouTube videos that I've seen are not consistent. The rest of the game is fun except shooting.
---
PSN: J-Fly

User Info: MarBeats

MarBeats
5 months ago#2
Bro the more near perfect my shot is the less it goes in. I had less perfect shots go in and nearly perfect times miss. Perfect goes in.

But my to early shots go in more.

This game is stupid.
The Dragon Lords(Valheru Ashen-Shugar) The first Race ever. Look it up fool!!! Battle Madness worse then any Sayian!!

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
5 months ago#3
No two games are the same in regards to my shooting.
---
PSN: J-Fly

User Info: itsyourlife

itsyourlife
3 months ago#4
MarBeats posted...
This game is stupid.
This. Last game I played, I accidentally tapped square while defending, and my player just rushed the ball handler(who wasn't even my target and was on the other side of the basket).
When darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legend speaks of?
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Please help......can't shoot
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A