• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. I'm exploring the game. IYO, best features?

User Info: Black2015

Black2015
6 months ago#1
List "In Your Opinion" the best things about this game. So far I've just tried create-a-player and Career modes. Franchise is next. But tell me what you all like and like to do. (Example. I play Madden A LOT. And when available I play in that mode (Not all have it). First things I do is move Pittsburg to Columbus, Ohio and relocate any others that REALLY moved to New locations. Reason I move the Steelers is I'm a Browns fan. 😛 sorry to all Steelers fans. But you need to feel the sting of your team moving like some cities have (hear me San Diego, Baltimore (they originally had the Colts), and others). Imagine if they were gone for good?

Back to NBA. I'd like to again read what you do. When you create things, do you give them off the wall names or not? That stuff too.

Things I create get names I use in similar things. Players get the name Justin Case. Or Black (if wrestling). Teams get Stingers with the logo either a bee or stinging flying insect or a scorpion (mostly scorpions because I'm a Scorpio and it's my sign).

Also list other games you play too please. Let's get a good post going please. Inform us all.

(Justin Case isn't my real name though. It's just a name I made for the phrase "Just In Case". Lol. I sometimes use Ox as a name too.)

User Info: marioL66

marioL66
6 months ago#2
Black2015 posted...
List "In Your Opinion" the best things about this game. So far I've just tried create-a-player and Career modes. Franchise is next. But tell me what you all like and like to do. (Example. I play Madden A LOT. And when available I play in that mode (Not all have it). First things I do is move Pittsburg to Columbus, Ohio and relocate any others that REALLY moved to New locations. Reason I move the Steelers is I'm a Browns fan. 😛 sorry to all Steelers fans. But you need to feel the sting of your team moving like some cities have (hear me San Diego, Baltimore (they originally had the Colts), and others). Imagine if they were gone for good?

Back to NBA. I'd like to again read what you do. When you create things, do you give them off the wall names or not? That stuff too.

Things I create get names I use in similar things. Players get the name Justin Case. Or Black (if wrestling). Teams get Stingers with the logo either a bee or stinging flying insect or a scorpion (mostly scorpions because I'm a Scorpio and it's my sign).

Also list other games you play too please. Let's get a good post going please. Inform us all.

(Justin Case isn't my real name though. It's just a name I made for the phrase "Just In Case". Lol. I sometimes use Ox as a name too.)

Only sign of hope in Cleveland now that Bron is gone.

Pittsburgh 210 miles whoop whoop.

We'd never lose our teams, this is the Burgh baby, keep trying though
I'm not like them, but i can pretend.. I think I'm dumb, maybe just happy

User Info: Black2015

Black2015
6 months ago#3
marioL66 posted...
Only sign of hope in Cleveland now that Bron is gone.

Pittsburgh 210 miles whoop whoop.

We'd never lose our teams, this is the Burgh baby, keep trying though
Only Team I'm 100% sure will never move is the Packers. The city owns them. Not an individual. The owners of the Steelers can move them if they wish. Doubtful they will, but it is still possible.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. I'm exploring the game. IYO, best features?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A