• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Hows franchise mode?

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
9 months ago#1
I only play this mode. I was going to play 2k18 but can’t get it to work so I was going to upgrade. I see this version is cheaper then last years. Is it that bad?

i don’t do online, I hate the card game crap. Not interested in my player. Just curious if the gameplay is on par for a casual player that just plays the computer

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
9 months ago#2
Also is it possible to add legends to the draft pool when doing a franchise draft

User Info: Black2015

Black2015
6 months ago#3
I too like these kinds of modes. I'd love to see more in similar types of games (like NASCAR and such) that have teams and you just have control over that neck of the woods. Career modes I feel are for more diehard fans that wish they could play in NBA (or who knows, maybe do?) Instead of the casual player who might just like playing simulation games (ones that like NBA/WNBA but don't wish to ever really play for them in real life.)

User Info: GreeneFan

GreeneFan
6 months ago#4
You can definitely add legends to the pool when doing a franchise draft...or make them a later draft class I think. I started mine with rosters from 2001.
PSN ID: JMitch
XBL GT: Stop Taxing Me
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Hows franchise mode?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A