• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Team selection - does this game need any more teams?

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 year ago#1
In your opinion, the game needs more:

So I think one of the main things holding this game back is the breadth of appeal. It's very USA-centric and doesn't have nearly as many teams as something like Fifa or NHL.

Who should they add more of next?

User Info: TheUndeadDevil

TheUndeadDevil
1 year ago#2
They used to have Euroleague Teams, they already have WNBA in the game.

I'd go for International teams and a number of leagues from around the World.

Get the FIBA licence and have all International teams, for both men & women. Work it in MyGM where you can control a national team and have World Rankings that change as you play.

On the club side it'd be good for MyCareer, perhaps they should give you the choice of where you want to start your Career. Like maybe NCAA, or Europe, how about China or Australia?

2K should ditch the NBA name and go with FIBA, try and grow the game Worldwide like EA does with FIFA. There are top quality sides in Europe and I don't really know too much about the Rest of the World, all I really know is the New Zealand Breakers who play in Australia's NBL.

I know the British Basketball League would never be in but would be nice to have some representation.

DarkDoc
8 months ago#3
TheUndeadDevil posted...
2K should ditch the NBA name and go with FIBA, try and grow the game Worldwide like EA does with FIFA

This. Ultimately most people around the world couldn't name more than about 5-10 current NBA players. Having their local teams would make the game more appealing to a wider audience.

Once you've developed an engine, might as well stuff it full of players. FIFA has 700 playable teams...

DarkDoc
2 months ago#4
Anybody else? Nobody want the Kentucky Wildcats or the North Carolina Tar Heels?
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K20
  3. Team selection - does this game need any more teams?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A