• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Food
  3. Why do Door Dash drivers get so pissed off?
We had a few this week at work. One DD driver showed up an hour after closing pounding on the drive thru window. We told him we closed at 8pm for winter and he told us he was sick of people's bulls*** before speeding off at a high speed.
badwinkles posted...
You and that dam Sega Saturn
Kai_Laguna 1 month ago#2
They get payed practically nothing and don't get any benefits since they aren't technically employees. I'm sure they also get all sorts of abuse hurled at them by the people they are delivering to.
MrCokeacola 1 month ago#3
Kai_Laguna posted...
They get payed practically nothing
Where have I heard this before...? @GoemonFan471986
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.
MrCokeacola posted...
Where have I heard this before...? @GoemonFan471986

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/1/0/7/AANxQ0AACqb7.jpg
(message deleted)
Shinobi120 1 month ago#6
Want to know why? I'll spell it out for you.

It's because they have to burn gas just to deliver food to customers in whom they have to deal with their very rude, entitled attitudes on a daily basis in which the majority of them don't even tip them well enough.

And that's just one reason. And like Kai_Laguna mentioned, they (as well as people who work inside of the restaurants) don't even get paid well enough to deal the horrible treatment that they go through with both their employers & customers themselves.

That's the exact reason why so many people have left their jobs from restaurants (& even department stores) & why most places are now short staffed as a result, hence why some fast food restaurants are shutting down dine-in's & are only taking orders through drive-thru (that, in addition to COVID that's still lurking out everywhere).
Kai_Laguna posted...
They get payed practically nothing and don't get any benefits since they aren't technically employees. I'm sure they also get all sorts of abuse hurled at them by the people they are delivering to.

Sounds like they should f***ing quit. #generalstrike
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man#Steelmanning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity
(edited 1 month ago)
LuigisBro 1 month ago#8
cause this is why these people work for dash door, they have attitude problems and other issues, they are not the kind of people that restaurants want to hire
my sources say Persona series is going to Switch
dark lancer 1 month ago#9
I for one love when Door Dashers cut in front of me at Wendy's.
Not changing this signature until I come up with a new one. Started 8/5/21.
[+JMJ] [SP3RN]
ValiantThor 1 month ago#10
Because they think the delivery driver is always right.
  1. Boards
  2. Food
  3. Why do Door Dash drivers get so pissed off?
  • Post New Message