• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Food
  3. Costco vs Sams Club

User Info: kriztofer

kriztofer
1 month ago#1
Which do you prefer?

Looking to see which one to join. Please recommended.
Let's Go Brandon

User Info: Tannhauser

Tannhauser
1 month ago#2
Costco would be my first choice. However, the closest one to me is twice as far as the nearest Sam's, so I go to Sam's.
If you have a Costco business center near you, that can be really great for getting large supplies like the restaurants get.
"Through the darkness of future past the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire, walk with me." -Twin Peaks

User Info: Clergybones

Clergybones
1 month ago#3
Costco. For food court, Sam's Club

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#4
i easily save 240$ a year just by gift card purchases from PSN.
so i vote for costco.
Explorers In The Further Regions Of Experience, demons to some, Angels To Others: Pinhead

User Info: jimbo082

jimbo082
1 month ago#5
Both have great $5 rotisserie chickens. They’re about equal in my opinion, I belong to both.
True Yinzer

User Info: KinkyKlown

KinkyKlown
1 month ago#6
Sam's Club is literally the Walmart of warehouse clubs. Costco has intentionally positioned themselves as the "upscale" version. They charge more for their membership and often have higher prices, but you truly get for what you pay for. They have a lot of very high quality goods. My house is full of Kirkland products.
PSN: kinkster
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
1 month ago#7
Costco has the best industrial sized bags of tendies.
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
1 month ago#8
The atmosphere of Costco is much better and more casual imo. I rather pay more for Costco. Just saying.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
Thank You for Your Irrelevant Opinion.

User Info: Aganar

Aganar
1 month ago#9
KinkyKlown posted...
Sam's Club is literally the Walmart of warehouse clubs. Costco has intentionally positioned themselves as the "upscale" version. They charge more for their membership and often have higher prices, but you truly get for what you pay for. They have a lot of very high quality goods. My house is full of Kirkland products.

The difference I try to explain to people is, "Wal-Mart/Sam's Club's 'Great Value' brand is cheaper, but worse than the competition. Costco's Kirkland brand is cheaper, but usually as good or better than the competition."

I, too, have plenty of Kirkland products in my house. Their olive oil and parmigiano reggiano cheese are amazing.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#10
Aganar posted...
Wal-Mart/Sam's Club's 'Great Value' brand is cheaper, but worse than the competition

i tried cherry dr pepper sam's club brand. it's pretty good but doesn't compare to the real thing.
can taste alot of cherry. i bought 3 other bottles.

if they're good i may end up getting more in 2 weeks. cant argue with 1$ price for soda.
Explorers In The Further Regions Of Experience, demons to some, Angels To Others: Pinhead
  1. Boards
  2. Food
  3. Costco vs Sams Club
  • Post New Message