• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Food
  3. Do you ever microwave Totinos pizzas?

User Info: roos1046 Reborn

roos1046 Reborn
6 years ago#1
it's pretty good
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
https://imgur.com/FoV5u
DumpsterMcNuggets 6 years ago#2
Don't get me started on how f-ing gross Totinos is. Get some better frozen pizza, and at minimum for the love of god get Red Baron or Home Run Inn frozen pizza instead.
Wanna talk about travel? Check out TravelFAQs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1241-travelfaqs

User Info: Gorthar

Gorthar
6 years ago#3

User Info: wahaha199

wahaha199
6 years ago#4
DumpsterMcNuggets posted...
Don't get me started on how f-ing gross Totinos is. Get some better frozen pizza, and at minimum for the love of god get Red Baron or Home Run Inn frozen pizza instead.
Wao

User Info: ShinAkuma777

ShinAkuma777
6 years ago#5
microwaved? no 2min past cooking time in oven so its crisp then drenched in ranch? yes
I leave the tricks for the ladies.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
6 years ago#6
i do it all the time.... they say do not do it, but i do it anyway (though i wont do it with papa murphy pizza that **** gets in the oven).

exactly 4 mins in the microwave it comes out good.
Explorers In The Further Regions Of Experience, demons to some, Angels To Others: Pinhead

User Info: Numba1linesmen

Numba1linesmen
6 years ago#7

User Info: Anarchy_Juiblex

Anarchy_Juiblex
6 years ago#8
No but I probably should, the only time I eat totinos is when I'm drunk as f*** and shouldn't be using my oven.

User Info: CaptainJuarez

CaptainJuarez
6 years ago#9
Totino's, Totino's, how did you know?

But seriously, that crap is cringe-worthy. If you are over the age of 12, you have no business eating Totino's Pizza Rolls.
As gentlemen oft will

User Info: CaptainJuarez

CaptainJuarez
6 years ago#10
DumpsterMcNuggets posted...

Those Red Baron hot pockets were my go-to after school in the 90's,
As gentlemen oft will
  1. Boards
  2. Food
  3. Do you ever microwave Totinos pizzas?
  • Topic Archived