• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
6 days ago#1
Is your first your fave?

What was your first Zelda? Is it your favorite? One of your favorites? In the middle? Didn't like it?

My first Zelda was The Legend of Zelda. Its not my #1 fave, but it is my second fave, so its high up there still.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
6 days ago#2
OoT was my first and although it’s a great game and I love it a lot, it’s not my favorite. MM and BotW beat it. The nostalgia factor is strong though.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
6 days ago#3
not quite. the first one i played was oot (via rental) and i never managed to get into it. it was slow and a bit too confusing to me at the time, i sucked at stealth so getting into the castle to meet zelda stonewalled me for a while, and eventually i just burned out either in or soon after dodongo's cavern and moved on.

the first zelda i actually liked is my favorite, though. i tried majora years later (again via rental) and while i still wasn't very good at it i was drawn into the concept far deeper than oot managed. i don't think i actually beat it at the time but i at least got a ways into ikana, and the game really stuck with me even after i stopped renting it. it sent me on a path of trying other zelda games, which i slowly got a better grasp of, and when i eventually returned to majora i enjoyed it even more.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Drunkie

Drunkie
6 days ago#4
No
Drunkie

User Info: Wind_Waker

Wind_Waker
6 days ago#5
Yes, I love myself.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
6 days ago#6
Wind Waker was my first, but Twilight Princess is my favorite.
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: Fates > Pokemon D/P/P

User Info: imagine606

imagine606
6 days ago#7
My first was the original, and while I still love the game, it's not in my top ten.

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
6 days ago#8
Skyward Sword is my first Zelda ever, I know the game gets a lot of bad critics but I still love it, thoughmy favorite Zelda is my second one which is Wind Waker.
Error 404: Signature not found

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
6 days ago#9
Yup
Marin's guardian

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
6 days ago#10
No, OoT was my first but was consistently improved upon with later titles. Though for nostalgic purposes, it could be my favourite. OoT was magical to me when I was a kid.
Forced stammering to make someone sound stupid is the most annoying part about this site. Almost as bad as replacing "my" with "muh."
  • Post New Message