• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition
  3. Manticore gear set (in Blood & Wine Expansion) before endgame

User Info: CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy
3 days ago#1
So I really enjoyed roaming the map doing all sorts of quests the first, like, 10-20 hours of the game... then it just got a bit repetitive for me so I decided to complete all the recommended / required main side quests before progressing with the story. I am about to reach the point where I will be able to roam around freely one last time before ending the main game (final preparations). Can I quickly hop over to Toussaint in the B&W expansion to get the Manticore set (my Geralt's build leans towards Alchemy) before the final showdown with the Wild Hunt? BIG thanks for tips as always :-)
YuGiOh/ FFVII: CC/ DD:012/ Type0/ X-2/ IV/ III/ XV/XII/ TO/ P4G/ Ao no Kiseki/ SnK I & II/ DR 1, 2 & 3/ VLR & ZTD/ S;G & S;G0/

User Info: ShiningxWander

ShiningxWander
3 days ago#2
Yeah you can do the DLC quests in any order in regards to the main story. So you can completed all of B&W > Completed HoS > then finish up the main story, or you can jump between them. So you can craft your Manticore Witcher gear then face off against Eredin! :)
Its a bullet from a looong time ago. Look, its got a good luck phrase on
it: Sayonara, baby! - Jr, Xenosaga Episode I

User Info: CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy
3 days ago#3
ShiningxWander posted...
Yeah you can do the DLC quests in any order in regards to the main story. So you can completed all of B&W > Completed HoS > then finish up the main story, or you can jump between them. So you can craft your Manticore Witcher gear then face off against Eredin! :)
Brilliant !! I will get the gear first, then return to Toussaint for the rest of the expansion after finishing the main game then. Thanks :-)
YuGiOh/ FFVII: CC/ DD:012/ Type0/ X-2/ IV/ III/ XV/XII/ TO/ P4G/ Ao no Kiseki/ SnK I & II/ DR 1, 2 & 3/ VLR & ZTD/ S;G & S;G0/
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition
  3. Manticore gear set (in Blood & Wine Expansion) before endgame
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A