• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Creating A Weapon For Tidus

User Info: MonadoBuster624

MonadoBuster624
2 months ago#1
Problem statement: There is absolutely no manner by which I am going to complete the Chocobo Catcher mini-game that is a requirement to activating Caldablog. I am aware of the benefit of the celestial weapon over a custom weapon (ignoring defense). However, this does me no functional good as a player when I can't acquire a functional version of the weapon.

Solution: I need to supply myself with a suitable replacement to Caldabolg that will prove effective against the remaining Monster Arena creations and the game's final boss.

Additional Information: Tidus' statistics are maxed. His current weapon carries the following features: Break Damage Limit, First Strike, One MP Cost, Evade & Counter.

Based on my current research a good option would be to acquire an Astral Sword with slots for him (dropped by a Greater Sphere) for a new weapon and add the following features: Break Damage Limit, One MP Cost, Triple Overdrive, Magic Counter.

Seeking out some input. Would farming for this new weapon be worth my time and effort? Is my original weapon fine as it is for my intents and purposes? As it stands, only Wakka and Lulu do not have celestial weapons yet. I have medical reasons for why I'm not going to be able get Lulu hers.

Therefore, as a Nota Bene: how involved will the process be to acquire Wakka's World Champion and to activate it?

User Info: Doctor_rigatoni

Doctor_rigatoni
2 months ago#2
Wrong board mate, this is a quite dead board for Final Fantasy 8 Remastered.
Everything I say is superbly stupid.

User Info: MonadoBuster624

MonadoBuster624
2 months ago#3
I'm really hating that the search engine doesn't help that.

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#4
You can simply not use Tidus.

Also, wrong board.
[Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.]

User Info: smoose

smoose
1 month ago#5
Without piercing it's pretty worthless..
From Lefrak to Rockaway

User Info: Quistis04

Quistis04
1 month ago#6
Tidus and Yuna love story is without question the highlight of ff8 remastered.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Creating A Weapon For Tidus
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A