• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Can you play this with a single joycon?

User Info: paipr

paipr
11 months ago#1
Trying to find some games to play one handed while I get from a table saw injury.

Did I ever tell you about the time that I cut off four of my fingers?
FC: Paipr: 0980-8985-0980

User Info: sano83

sano83
11 months ago#2
I don't know about the switch in general, but as far as I remember, there is no moment in the game where you have to press two buttons at the same time.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: Mikeachu

Mikeachu
10 months ago#3
Don't know if you're still recovering, but Switch now has system level button mapping. A lot of games are essentially single Joy con optional now.

User Info: paipr

paipr
10 months ago#4
Mikeachu posted...
Don't know if you're still recovering, but Switch now has system level button mapping. A lot of games are essentially single Joy con optional now.

Four fingers cut off, 3 reattached, less than two months ago. I'm still recovering. And yeah I've been using my switch a lot.

Good news is ffviiR had been mostly playable for me. I'm about in chapter 14 I think maybe.
Did I ever tell you about the time that I cut off four of my fingers?
FC: Paipr: 0980-8985-0980

User Info: z179z

z179z
9 months ago#5
paipr posted...
Four fingers cut off, 3 reattached, less than two months ago. I'm still recovering. And yeah I've been using my switch a lot.

Good news is ffviiR had been mostly playable for me. I'm about in chapter 14 I think maybe.
I hope u recover greatly
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Can you play this with a single joycon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A