• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: swisside83

swisside83
1 year ago#1
Does Odin count as a kill for a character? I want to get the Tonberry GF and I don't want to die quickly from the normal ones.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 year ago#2
Odin will not show up while fighting Tonberries, so you don't have to worry about that.

If that is what you are worring about =P.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

swisside83
1 year ago#3
No. I'm asking if Zantutsken counts as a kill for the characters on battles other than Tonberries. Everyone's Grudge almost kills Squall with one hit and I want to fight some Cactaurs and even though I know they don't show up in those battles as well I plan on fighting in the Deep Sea Laboratory.

sano83
1 year ago#4
Odin kills don't count for any character.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

swisside83
1 year ago#5
Okay thanks.

User Info: Taipan041

Taipan041
9 months ago#6
If your trying to kill cactuars to grind ap while keeping low exp, junction speed to Squall to make him incredibly fast. He has 255 hit and will always kill them if he attacks first. Also junction water to elem att. You can get a speed junction scroll from cerebrum if you steal it so you can give it to another GF for another character and give them Diablos for hit juntion with triple. Now you have 2 characters to kill cactuars.

sano83
9 months ago#7
Taipan041 posted...
cerebrum
Cerberus =P.
VS>FFT>FF IX=DA:O>FF V=CC=PE2>FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT=PE>FF III>FF VII>FF X=FF IV>FF VI
"Disasterrific."
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A