• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Completed the SeeD written test; how can I raise my rank now?

User Info: Jenna Tonta

Jenna Tonta
2 weeks ago#1
I decided to go for the Top Rank Trophy by looking up the answers to all the SeeD written tests that I had not yet completed. Unfortunately, I was on test 14 and my rank at that time was 11, so I didn't reach the highest rank. Is there any way I can further increase my rank for the Trophy? I never heard that this Trophy was missable...Thanks.
"This game will blow your mind...out of your nose." - ad for Psychonauts
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Xenfernal

Xenfernal
2 weeks ago#2
Yes, you can increase rank, but it will take some time.

If you kill more than 10 enemies between paychecks, your rank gradually increases. (Kills are only counted if they're credited to a character, not a GF. Card/Devour-ing monsters also count as killing). About 100 kills continuously will result in +1 Seed Rank.
"Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!" - Cid Highwind
https://i.imgur.com/NXnHCMe.gif

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 weeks ago#3
Battling enemies.

It is not misseable at all.

If you are in the endgame, go battle cactuars in the island where four of them might appear.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Show...A Little More Respect ...For Faerie Tales, Riskbreaker.]
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
1 week ago#4
you need to be level 31 to be max seeD rank, id recommend you level up a little bit.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Completed the SeeD written test; how can I raise my rank now?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers