• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Is Zell the worst bro in FF history?

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
3 weeks ago#11
Wakka > Zell > Prompto > Sazh (inb4 omg you are racist because you dun like s***ty characters!)
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: shinryu_omega

shinryu_omega
3 weeks ago#12
I actually like Zell, but can't stand Wakka. Zell can be annoying, but he has points I like. He's strong enough to shake a whole train, he has a fan girl, he is actually knowledgeable, like in the Deep Sea Research Facility, he can out damage Squall before Lion Heart, Mike Tyson decided to copy his tattoo a few years later.
FC: 1865-2265-6694 IGN: Coma

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
3 weeks ago#13
Gladio is and there's no competition. I'm convinced he resented Noctis throughout the story.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: ArcaneSpiezer

ArcaneSpiezer
3 weeks ago#14
I dont understand the hate. Hes got a big mouth but hes still genuinely intelligent and strong enough to back it up.

Plus characters who punch things instead of using weapons are cool. Except Snow. Hes a million times more bro-ey and way more annoying with his bull**** hero talk.

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 weeks ago#15
Cant stay still.
Have a stupid face tattoo.
Flips around for no reason.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
Garrus Vakarian - "So. Who needs their ass kicked now?"
(message deleted)

User Info: Tatunen08

Tatunen08
3 weeks ago#17
I actually liked Wakka. And I forgot that he was racist. Maybe because he was nice to Tidus and Yuna (which is weird because Tidus actually looks Al-Bhed). I'm glad he got over that thanks to Rikku.

Is Al-Bhed like an Albino Black person? I mean I'm black and it only crossed my mind like my 4th or 5th playthrough of FFX. But the stereotypes are there... Buddy is actually black, Brother is always dancing, and Rikku in FFX2 has dreadlocks so..... not to mention that they stay in the hottest places on their planet.
I was too lazy to make a signature.

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
3 weeks ago#18
Tatunen08 posted...
I actually liked Wakka. And I forgot that he was racist. Maybe because he was nice to Tidus and Yuna (which is weird because Tidus actually looks Al-Bhed). I'm glad he got over that thanks to Rikku.

Is Al-Bhed like an Albino Black person? I mean I'm black and it only crossed my mind like my 4th or 5th playthrough of FFX. But the stereotypes are there... Buddy is actually black, Brother is always dancing, and Rikku in FFX2 has dreadlocks so..... not to mention that they stay in the hottest places on their planet.

The swirly green eyes are the only dead giveaway.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: tonberrymasta

tonberrymasta
3 weeks ago#19
Zell kind of sucks, but I love how FFVIII is self aware about it. Everyone gives him crap, the two ladies in Balamb can't believe he passed his exam, Seifer calls him names, nobody wants to shake his hand, and when he asks to be put in charge the game gives you the opportunity to question it. He does get on my nerves a bit here and there, but I think he is supposed to.

User Info: Tatunen08

Tatunen08
3 weeks ago#20
dsaddict posted...
Tatunen08 posted...

The swirly green eyes are the only dead giveaway.

That explains why Wakka did not suspect Tidus of being Al-Bhed...... but did he know that Yuna was half Al-Bhed. I mean her eye should have the spiral too. Its been awhile since I played.
I was too lazy to make a signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Is Zell the worst bro in FF history?
  • Post New Message