• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Well, my work in FF8 RM is done.

User Info: C4rnif3X

C4rnif3X
3 weeks ago#1
5 years since last playthrough and Omega's still my b****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXlYHUOgr8

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 weeks ago#2
Yes, abusing the crisis level will do that.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
3 weeks ago#3
I don't mess around so I give him "The End." At least he got a view of the serene landscape before his death.
See you at the party, Richter!
*I'm a straight male*

User Info: U_J

U_J
3 weeks ago#4
I did it x3 speed and he f***ed me up pretty good. Was not prepared for that Terra Break.

Otherwise yh he’s pretty boring. I cba to even use Duel anymore.

User Info: C4rnif3X

C4rnif3X
3 weeks ago#5
DouglasQuade posted...
I don't mess around so I give him "The End." At least he got a view of the serene landscape before his death.

Funny enough, of all the hours I put into this game back in the day.. I've only done The End once in my entire life and it was against Omega too haha. The devs sure do like to put those easy wins in the FF's for some reason.

I know it's nothing special and has been done a million times over.. But Irvine's high luck fast ammo, and Rinoa's stun lock speed meteor's never get old for to me. Feels good everytime.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: hizumi84

hizumi84
3 weeks ago#6
Irvine is underrated. I used to always using Zell in my FF8 playthrough back then but I always getting hard time doing his limit break Duel combos, so in this PS4 playthrough I try using Irvine and his Limit Break is clicked with me (he wrecked with that ammos) better than Zell and I enjoyed using him so much in the end despite his annoying womanizer personality.
Dying is easy, living is harder

DouglasQuade
3 weeks ago#7
Same here! lol I've never tried that, but I'll have to give it a shot. Seems like a lot of people use the aura/holy wars method with Eden and Limit Breaks, but too much room for error. You screw up once with not watching invincibility fade and he's using Terra Break. Game over!
*I'm a straight male*

User Info: Eretrad

Eretrad
3 weeks ago#8
DouglasQuade posted...
Same here! lol I've never tried that, but I'll have to give it a shot. Seems like a lot of people use the aura/holy wars method with Eden and Limit Breaks, but too much room for error. You screw up once with not watching invincibility fade and he's using Terra Break. Game over!

I just used the single invincibility item (heroes I think? Laguna card mod if I recall) So that invincibility would fall off for each character at different times. Worst case scenario I have one person left who can rez.

DouglasQuade
3 weeks ago#9
Eretrad posted...
DouglasQuade posted...

I just used the single invincibility item (heroes I think? Laguna card mod if I recall) So that invincibility would fall off for each character at different times. Worst case scenario I have one person left who can rez.

Yep, hero! Much better method of doing it that way so it's not all at once.
*I'm a straight male*
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Well, my work in FF8 RM is done.
  • Post New Message