• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. I remember playing the demo for this but you had to buy...

User Info: tonberrymasta

tonberrymasta
3 days ago#11
The real question is, when you played Brave Fencer Musashi did you open your action figures? I never did.

User Info: mikesettokill

mikesettokill
3 days ago#12
Brave Fencer Musashi was great, but definitely doesn't hold up today. It would require a pretty big overhaul on the mechanics.
CONTEXT

User Info: KingSlayer_X

KingSlayer_X
3 days ago#13
BigBrandonc77 posted...
I had the demo on a disk from some magazine. Also had jade cocoon on it I think..

I think I remember that.

Jade cocoon was awesome tho
Langrisser Acount - Huntaris
Elis City

User Info: LionHart627

LionHart627
3 days ago#14
Yuji Kaido posted...
BigBrandonc77 posted...
shinryu_omega posted...
BigBrandonc77 posted...
I had the demo on a disk from some magazine. Also had jade cocoon on it I think..

Do you live in the US? I think I had a demo disc from a magazine that had both FF8 and Jade Cocoon. I still own both for PS1. I personally like Jade Cocoon, but it's not a game I play often.

Edit: I seem to recall having a demo for Brave Fencer Musashi, but I've never owned the actual game. So, my FF8 demo had to be from that magazine.

Yea I'm in the US. I forget the name of the magazine but I would always get it for the demo disks.

PSM.

No, you're thinking OPM (Official Playstation Magazine). PSM never had demo discs come with it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_U.S._PlayStation_Magazine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation:_The_Official_Magazine
September 1st, 2015 Killed Me

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
3 days ago#15
^ You are right. Thanks for the correction.
Beat Rush. Somersault. Waterkick. Meteodrive. Dolphin Blow. Meteor Strike. Final Heaven.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. I remember playing the demo for this but you had to buy...
  • Post New Message