• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. I remember playing the demo for this but you had to buy...

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
6 days ago#1
....Brave Fencer Musashi and playing it a million times.

BFM was a good game too, but never really took off.
Beat Rush. Somersault. Waterkick. Meteodrive. Dolphin Blow. Meteor Strike. Final Heaven.

User Info: Otaconpliskin

Otaconpliskin
6 days ago#2
Yuji Kaido posted...
....Brave Fencer Musashi and playing it a million times.

BFM was a good game too, but never really took off.

I'm sorry but the correct answer for America, at least, is pizza

User Info: ArcaneSpiezer

ArcaneSpiezer
6 days ago#3
Lol hell yeah, brace fencer musashi was dope. The sequel was meh...

User Info: BigBrandonc77

BigBrandonc77
5 days ago#4
I had the demo on a disk from some magazine. Also had jade cocoon on it I think..

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
5 days ago#5
Brave Fencer Musashiden was such a cool game. I'd get a remaster of that, too.
SCREAM POETRY...

User Info: shinryu_omega

shinryu_omega
5 days ago#6
BigBrandonc77 posted...
I had the demo on a disk from some magazine. Also had jade cocoon on it I think..

Do you live in the US? I think I had a demo disc from a magazine that had both FF8 and Jade Cocoon. I still own both for PS1. I personally like Jade Cocoon, but it's not a game I play often.

Edit: I seem to recall having a demo for Brave Fencer Musashi, but I've never owned the actual game. So, my FF8 demo had to be from that magazine.
FC: 1865-2265-6694 IGN: Coma
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
5 days ago#7
I would love a Brave Fencer Musashi remaster that game was amazing.

User Info: ffmasterjose

ffmasterjose
5 days ago#8
Nothing like busting out Leviathan during the Dollet field exam

User Info: BigBrandonc77

BigBrandonc77
5 days ago#9
shinryu_omega posted...
BigBrandonc77 posted...

Do you live in the US? I think I had a demo disc from a magazine that had both FF8 and Jade Cocoon. I still own both for PS1. I personally like Jade Cocoon, but it's not a game I play often.

Edit: I seem to recall having a demo for Brave Fencer Musashi, but I've never owned the actual game. So, my FF8 demo had to be from that magazine.

Yea I'm in the US. I forget the name of the magazine but I would always get it for the demo disks.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
5 days ago#10
BigBrandonc77 posted...
shinryu_omega posted...
BigBrandonc77 posted...

Yea I'm in the US. I forget the name of the magazine but I would always get it for the demo disks.

PSM.
Beat Rush. Somersault. Waterkick. Meteodrive. Dolphin Blow. Meteor Strike. Final Heaven.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. I remember playing the demo for this but you had to buy...
  • Post New Message