• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Any "traditions" you do while playing?

User Info: cazza_mr

cazza_mr
4 weeks ago#21
Always give Zell mug
Always give Rinoa blind on status attack
Don't play cards until I get Brothers
Grind with Siefer in Dollet until I can draw the ga spells, repeat with Edea later on
Psn profile - cazzamr
Trophys platinum-15, gold-143, silver-581, bronze-2911, total-3650

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
4 weeks ago#22
I grind like a madman before Ifrit for no reason whatsoever

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 weeks ago#23
SalvadorWarhol posted...
I grind like a madman before Ifrit for no reason whatsoever

levels?
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]

User Info: DD Divine

DD Divine
4 weeks ago#24
Send rionna to the missile factory
while driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and I instinctively swerved to miss it, thanks a lot Mario Kart.

User Info: RedDragonMaster

RedDragonMaster
4 weeks ago#25
I always use Squall, Zell, and Selphie as my main group just because they are the first 3 characters you get.
I always use the same GF setup
I always get the Lion Heart on Disc 1.
This last one is kind of unrelated here but when it comes to RPG's I will never use a continue option and will always reload the last save I made.
FC: 2878-9699-0140

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 weeks ago#26
RedDragonMaster posted...
I always use Squall, Zell, and Selphie as my main group just because they are the first 3 characters you get.

You get Quistis before Selphie.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
4 weeks ago#27

I press R1 during in-game cutcenes and CGI sequences where Squall uses his Gunblade.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
4 weeks ago#28
Rude Hero posted...

I press R1 during in-game cutcenes and CGI sequences where Squall uses his Gunblade.

You're a man of culture
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN Hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth

User Info: blackthunder329

blackthunder329
4 weeks ago#29
tonberrymasta posted...
I always get as many cards as I can before leaving Balamb. You can get all the cards up to level 5 and Ifrit, Minimog, and Quistis before reaching Timber. Not sure why I do this though...

If you Card the enemies you fight, you can get Shumi Tribe, Krysta, X-ATM098, Jumbo Cactuar, Mobile Type-8, and Elvoret. Not sure if there are others.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
4 weeks ago#30
blackthunder329 posted...
tonberrymasta posted...
I always get as many cards as I can before leaving Balamb. You can get all the cards up to level 5 and Ifrit, Minimog, and Quistis before reaching Timber. Not sure why I do this though...

If you Card the enemies you fight, you can get Shumi Tribe, Krysta, X-ATM098, Jumbo Cactuar, Mobile Type-8, and Elvoret. Not sure if there are others.

Zell's and Diablo's too :p

EDIT: (not carding enemies, but I mean, before you get to timber)
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN Hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Any "traditions" you do while playing?
  • Topic Archived