• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. I think "Man with the Machine Gun" is the best song on the game.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
1 month ago#1
Laguna's battle theme for those that don't recall it.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
1 month ago#2
Indeed my friend, indeed
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN Hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth

User Info: Siegfriedl88

Siegfriedl88
1 month ago#3
i prefer Ami
Playing Atm : Catherine: Full Body(Ps4),Atelier Iris 2 : Azoth of destiny(ps2), Grandia 2 HD (switch), Evenicle (PC)

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#4
"Force your way" for me.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
(V) (;,,;) (V) why not zoidberg?

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 month ago#5
Blue fields for me.

User Info: Optimist_Pryme

Optimist_Pryme
1 month ago#6
Completely agree on "Man With the Machine Gun", however, for me personally, it comes in probably third, behind "Eyes On Me" and "Liberi Fatali" -- but outside those two major themes of the game, I love listening to MWTMG while cruising down the freeway and feeling like I'm 21 again (how old I was when game first released). ^_^
No dream is too big, no challenge too great, nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. When somebody challenges you, fight back; be brutal, be tough.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 month ago#7
It's catchy.
Beat Rush. Somersault. Waterkick. Meteodrive. Dolphin Blow. Meteor Strike. Final Heaven.

User Info: AndroidConnor

AndroidConnor
1 month ago#8
It's one of my favorites. I also like Only A Plank Between One and Perdition because it gets me hyped up during the Battle of the Gardens section.

User Info: hizumi84

hizumi84
1 month ago#9
Fisherman Horizon, Julia theme and Ragnarok theme (Ride On) are my most favorite song in the game.
A lot of people like Laguna, but I just don't really like playing as him.
Dying is easy, living is harder

User Info: shinryu_omega

shinryu_omega
1 month ago#10
I've hear a lot of people don't like that track, but for me it's three way tie between that, Maybe I'm a Lion and The Extreme.
FC: 1865-2265-6694 IGN: Coma
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. I think "Man with the Machine Gun" is the best song on the game.
  • Post New Message