• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Did Rinoa ever come off as a diet Tifa to you?(spoils)

User Info: Quistis04

Quistis04
1 month ago#21
sano83 posted...
Quistis04 posted...
sano83 posted...
Rinoa is the best female character in the franchise.
Quistis is one of the worst characters in the franchise. Regardless of the sex.

Tifa is a girl that dont want to tell Cloud that his story is not true for... reasons.
If you put Rinoa personality in the same place as Tifa, the moment that Cloud says that he was in soldier, Tifa (with rinoa personality) will slap him silly.

So, no, I dont agree with you.

We get it, you're a nerdy anime guy. Some of us like actual women not little girls. Quistis is the perfect sex kitten for Squall.

I as told you in that other thread. You imagine Squall having sex with Quistis, but she will leave Squall all ready to pork to say sorry to her childhood friend that she didnt saw in 10 years.

You will know once you have sex for the first time. Having sex with someone that doesnt understand you is not a good thing.
You are either Japanese or just an American with a tiny penis. I don't have a problem with that, but you are trying to speak your tiny reality into some universal truth.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#22
Quistis04 posted...
sano83 posted...
Quistis04 posted...
sano83 posted...
Rinoa is the best female character in the franchise.
Quistis is one of the worst characters in the franchise. Regardless of the sex.

Tifa is a girl that dont want to tell Cloud that his story is not true for... reasons.
If you put Rinoa personality in the same place as Tifa, the moment that Cloud says that he was in soldier, Tifa (with rinoa personality) will slap him silly.

So, no, I dont agree with you.

We get it, you're a nerdy anime guy. Some of us like actual women not little girls. Quistis is the perfect sex kitten for Squall.

I as told you in that other thread. You imagine Squall having sex with Quistis, but she will leave Squall all ready to pork to say sorry to her childhood friend that she didnt saw in 10 years.

You will know once you have sex for the first time. Having sex with someone that doesnt understand you is not a good thing.
You are either Japanese or just an American with a tiny penis. I don't have a problem with that, but you are trying to speak your tiny reality into some universal truth.

You will not say that when Quistis is using the strap on on you, because she doesnt understand what you like or what you are.
Dont forget that Quistis spend most of her life around Seifer and still couldnt undertand him.
I know you like her for some reason, and I know that the reason is "she is hot in the outside".
[Your hair is winter, fire january embers,
my heart burns there too.]
I think people forget that, for a relationship to work, both people have to want it.

Squall did not want Quistis. He made that quite clear.
My signature does not define me. It is just a signature.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
1 month ago#24
Dissidia_Crazed posted...
I think people forget that, for a relationship to work, both people have to want it.

He didn't want Rinoa either until the plot told him using that logic....

😅
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."
BrosukeHanamura posted...

He didn't want Rinoa either until the plot told him using that logic....

😅

Squall didn't want anyone at first. It's called "budding romance".

Why are people so convinced that, just because they don't like Rinoa, Squall didn't either? Someone like Squall is not going to get into a relationship he doesn't want to be in.

Oh... And your logic could be applied to Zidane and Tidus, too.
(edited 1 month ago)

sano83
1 month ago#26
And your logic could be applied to Zidane

Zidane wanted to bang Garnet from the get go.
The developement there is that later in game you can see how is turning into love instead of just Zidane being Zidane and trying and failing to pork everything that is female and moves.

Squall danced with Rinoa the first time they met. If Squall would have the same kind of feelings for Rinoa than for Quistis, he would have told her that she should go dance with a wall.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
sano83 posted...

The developement there is that later in game you can see how is turning into love instead of just Zidane being Zidane and trying and failing to pork everything that is female and moves.

Squall danced with Rinoa the first time they met. If Squall would have the same kind of feelings for Rinoa than for Quistis, he would have told her that she should go dance with a wall.

Ah, of course. Of course...! It makes sense now! That's why Zidane is so loved by people: because he wants to screw a girl -- and every other cute girl he sees -- so he's a horny guy's spokesman. But nevertheless, I wasn't entirely wrong: the plot DID still call for Zidane to eventually grow to fall in love with Garnet. Before that, he basically wanted any girl he saw and would have "porked" any willing. Basically...he wanted a slut at first.

Now it's clear as day to me. In a society where sex is the dominant mentality, I should have seen this before.

I honestly never liked Zidane much because his perverted ways and endless flirting just annoyed me. I hate when characters are portrayed as nothing more than horny teenagers whom have only one thing on their mind.
(edited 1 month ago)

sano83
1 month ago#28
sano83 posted...

Ah, of course. Of course...! It makes sense now! That's why Zidane is so loved by people: because he wants to screw a girl -- and every other cute girl he sees -- so he's a horny guy's spokesman.

Now it's clear as day to me. In a society where sex is the dominant mentality, I should have seen this before.

I honestly never liked Zidane much because his perverted ways and endless flirting just annoyed me. I hate when characters are portrayed as nothing more than horny teenagers whom have only one thing on their mind.

In defense of Zidane, have you seen Garnet from behind?

Anyways, Garnet is supposed to be beautiful lorewise.
And, like I said, the growth of Zidane is represented in the begining of disk , when he is mopping in the tavern because he cant go to see Garnet.

Spoilers =P
sano83 posted...

And, like I said, the growth of Zidane is represented in the begining of disk , when he is mopping in the tavern because he cant go to see Garnet.

Spoilers =P

lol. Yeah, I've seen -- and I actually like Garnet. She and Vivi were the only characters I liked in FFIX. Quina was weird, Amarant seemed stale, Freya...I was never into animal-human hybrids; Steiner was funny, but his character was solely centered around Garnet; Eiko was kind of annoying to me; and Beatrix was a total b**** -- I couldn't stand her.

I played IX, but never finished it. Maybe someday I will.

sano83
1 month ago#30
sano83 posted...

Spoilers =P

lol. Yeah, I've seen -- and I actually like Garnet. She and Vivi were the only characters I liked in FFIX. Quina was weird, Amarant seemed stale, Freya...I was never into animal-human hybrids; Steiner was funny, but his character was solely centered around Garnet; Eiko was kind of annoying to me; and Beatrix was a total b**** -- I couldn't stand her.

I played IX, but never finished it. Maybe someday I will.

It is the best numbered game in the franchise, so I totally recommend it to you and everyone else.
But I can already tell you that we have different tastes. I love every character except Amarant, who I deem the worst character in the franchise. Not because he is particularly bad, but because he is there to divide the party in two 4 party members group, and that is all the reason he have to be in the game. There is no story element to him, other than an optional backstory to make Zidane look better, and one "development" scene, that happens and then he goes back to be exactly the same. Nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Did Rinoa ever come off as a diet Tifa to you?(spoils)
  • Post New Message