• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. About Seifer having sex with Rinoa
Lienhart posted...
No. He's saying that unless you were a loser in high school, you got laid and did s***.

Hell, I was a fat f*** with glasses that played video games in high school and I still got laid; you gotta be in some nth level of loser hell if you didn't.

This applies to men only btw. Women choose to keep their virginity, men keep it because they can't get rid of it.

Again, the issue is of the ability to control yourself over just doing it because of any stupid reason.

*Randy jumped off the cliff even though he was scared of the rocky shore below because everyone else was doing it*

*Andy drank the entire bottle of Scotch because everyone dared him to*

*Jim ran through the girl's dorm because his friends paid him $20*

Still don't see the issue with your statement yet? I had plenty of fun without having to lose control of my common sense, decency, or inhibitions. It is not a matter of "You have to do it because ___.", but rather a matter of "Did your parents raise you to have morals, self respect, common sense, and some kind of decency?"

Instead of worrying about problems like teen pregnancy, today's society has to worry about the "Tide Pod Challenge", "Beehive Challenge", "Boiling Bucket Challenge", and so on.

Self control and common sense are things that still existed back in '99.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: RaptorCouch

RaptorCouch
3 weeks ago#62
This is some weird s*** in here.

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 weeks ago#63
Tatunen08 posted...
Right. And even in IX, both Eiko and Garnet liked Zidane. (Who hit on every woman including Rat faced Freya).... And we all know that he porked Ruby

But Zidane never liked Eiko in that way. That is why is not a love triangle.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
Garrus Vakarian - "So. Who needs their ass kicked now?"

User Info: manmouse

manmouse
3 weeks ago#64
Lienhart posted...
blackthunder329 posted...
Quistis04 posted...
Seifer and Rinoa were teenagers. This means every possible sexual act was done, including oral and anal. Yes Rinoa swallowed, yes she got a facial. Do we have anymore questions that need to be addressed?

So you're saying that once you become a teenager, you have to have sex because there are no people who can control themself to not? You are saying that virgins do not exist beyond adolescence?

No. He's saying that unless you were a loser in high school, you got laid and did s***.

Hell, I was a fat f*** with glasses that played video games in high school and I still got laid; you gotta be in some nth level of loser hell if you didn't.

This applies to men only btw. Women choose to keep their virginity, men keep it because they can't get rid of it.

It’s funny, for all the big talk you certainly wrap the whole thing up nicely with some incel logic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY

User Info: Snake_eyebrows

Snake_eyebrows
3 weeks ago#65
I don't like the idea. I get a very jealous feeling when I remember she hooked up with Seifer over the summer.

Squall is back burner when compared to Seifer. Seifer is a giga chad who gets things done. Could Squall stop the president at the TV station? Nope, but Seifer did. And you know Seifer had Rinoa at his mercy last summer. Her daddy issues were in full effect. While Seifer was ploughing deep, Squall was gazing at his navel, pitying himself.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
3 weeks ago#66
Snake_eyebrows posted...
I don't like the idea. I get a very jealous feeling when I remember she hooked up with Seifer over the summer.

Squall is back burner when compared to Seifer. Seifer is a giga chad who gets things done. Could Squall stop the president at the TV station? Nope, but Seifer did. And you know Seifer had Rinoa at his mercy last summer. Her daddy issues were in full effect. While Seifer was ploughing deep, Squall was gazing at his navel, pitying himself.

If this is sarcasm I apologize for misunderstanding, but I really can't let it pass. First off, there is no evidence, none whatsoever, that Rinoa slept with Seifer. They dated briefly, which, contrary to a number of baffling comments I've seen on this site, does not in and of itself imply sex.

As to the mess with Deling, in all likelihood Squall could have pulled it off. The difference is Squall is a consummate professional where Seifer is an obnoxious loose cannon, and the narrative makes clear it was a really freaking stupid move.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

Snake_eyebrows
3 weeks ago#67
1Tekkaman posted...
Snake_eyebrows posted...

If this is sarcasm I apologize for misunderstanding, but I really can't let it pass. First off, there is no evidence, none whatsoever, that Rinoa slept with Seifer. They dated briefly, which, contrary to a number of baffling comments I've seen on this site, does not in and of itself imply sex.

As to the mess with Deling, in all likelihood Squall could have pulled it off. The difference is Squall is a consummate professional where Seifer is an obnoxious loose cannon, and the narrative makes clear it was a really freaking stupid move.

I love it.

I'm half kidding. I've never dated anyone and not had sex, so I just assume they did. It's not really that big of a deal though, because she needed Seifer to appreciate Squall. Seifer and Squall are a whole lot alike, but where Seifer is iron, Squall is water. He becomes a man worth loving, and Seifer does not. To be fair, Seifer wasn't really given a chance to learn and change.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
3 weeks ago#68
Snake_eyebrows posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Snake_eyebrows posted...

I love it.

I'm half kidding. I've never dated anyone and not had sex, so I just assume they did. It's not really that big of a deal though, because she needed Seifer to appreciate Squall. Seifer and Squall are a whole lot alike, but where Seifer is iron, Squall is water. He becomes a man worth loving, and Seifer does not. To be fair, Seifer wasn't really given a chance to learn and change.

Oh, it's implied Seifer's had plenty of chances, that Cid gave him perhaps more than he should have. Seifer threw them all away.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

Snake_eyebrows
3 weeks ago#69
1Tekkaman posted...
Snake_eyebrows posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Snake_eyebrows posted...

I love it.

Oh, it's implied Seifer's had plenty of chances, that Cid gave him perhaps more than he should have. Seifer threw them all away.

Seifer needed someone more badass than him, to knock him down a notch. He didn't respect any of the garden people, because he could just kick their ass. He only respected strength, and he needed someone stronger than him to show him how terrible his path was. Seifer had it tough, then throw mind control on top of it, and he was just a lost, disturbed young man, consumed by violence.

I don't blame Seifer, I feel sorry for him, even though he would have hated that.

User Info: CirOnn

CirOnn
3 weeks ago#70
I don't see how this really matters, TBH.

IMO, she could've had sex with Seifer. Doesn't really make me think any more or less of her.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. About Seifer having sex with Rinoa
  • Post New Message