• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. About Seifer having sex with Rinoa

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
1 month ago#31
Quistis04 posted...
The rancid nature of Rinoa's sex with Seifer is precisely why Quistis is the superior longer term lay. Rinoa is too skinny Quistis looks like she can actually take a dick. The whip shows her ability to even take control and keep Squall excited long term.

Yes, but she also feels the need to talk about her feelings a lot. Look, there's not a man in the world who wants to listen to that bollocks.
Alcohol doesn't solve problems. It makes problems go away.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#32
BehemothBlade posted...
sano83 posted...
Nowhere in the game state or even imply that Rinoa and Seifer had sex.

Seifer mentions Rinoa ans she looks visibly agitated and quickly derails the conversation as to not give away sensitive information to Squall.

And that could meant that they rob people together, or that they kissed, or that they used to murder people.
As I said, it doesnt state or imply that Rinoa and Seifer had sex, the player give the meaning that s/he wants to that scene.

It is not like the thing about Squall parents, wich is implied, and no one doubt it.

Quistis04 posted...
The rancid nature of Rinoa's sex with Seifer is precisely why Quistis is the superior longer term lay. Rinoa is too skinny Quistis looks like she can actually take a dick. The whip shows her ability to even take control and keep Squall excited long term.

This doesnt make sense on its own.
If Rinoa and Seifer had sex, then Rinoa can take a dick.
And not only because her supposed partner is Seifer.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
BehemothBlade posted...
When Seifer brings it up Rinoa tends to avoid it.
Why?

Was Seifer about to give information that Rinoa did not want Squall to know?

Maybe Seifer knew the truth about Rinoa's psychotic manipulative personality and wanted to warn Squall.

Or Rinoa was pregnant and Seifer wanted to start a healthy family but Rinoa killed the child because it would interfere with her plans, putting Seifer off the relationship.

....what?

User Info: Quistis04

Quistis04
1 month ago#34
sano83 posted...
BehemothBlade posted...
sano83 posted...

Seifer mentions Rinoa ans she looks visibly agitated and quickly derails the conversation as to not give away sensitive information to Squall.

And that could meant that they rob people together, or that they kissed, or that they used to murder people.
As I said, it doesnt state or imply that Rinoa and Seifer had sex, the player give the meaning that s/he wants to that scene.

It is not like the thing about Squall parents, wich is implied, and no one doubt it.

Quistis04 posted...

Rinoa is girly and sailfish. Quistis is voluptuous and exciting. When you reach your twenties and beyond you will understand. Seifer clearly got tired of Rinoa and moved on. Squall would do well to heed Seifer's example and find a woman that is more elegant, exciting, and fits him better.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#35
Quistis04 posted...
sano83 posted...
BehemothBlade posted...
sano83 posted...

Quistis04 posted...

Rinoa is girly and sailfish. Quistis is voluptuous and exciting. When you reach your twenties and beyond you will understand. Seifer clearly got tired of Rinoa and moved on. Squall would do well to heed Seifer's example and find a woman that is more elegant, exciting, and fits him better.

Then again, Seifer was near Quistis almost his whole life, and never once wanted to pork her.
Same with Squall.
Squall does follow Seifer example, and treat Quistis like she deserves to be treated.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]

User Info: Asmund

Asmund
1 month ago#36
Listen if not the whole hotdog than at least a few fingers.

User Info: Moeman_

Moeman_
1 month ago#37
according to fan fics i read when i was 13, seifer actually had sex with zell
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends."
There is no proof in the game, or stated by the creators of the game, that they had sex.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 month ago#39
You motherf***ers are weird.
I have to wait until March for Spawn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. About Seifer having sex with Rinoa