• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Ifrit, Shiva, Selphie and Edea are censored?

User Info: zak234

zak234
2 weeks ago#1
Rinoa and Siren are censored. What about the rest?

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
2 weeks ago#2
The “censorship” doesn’t need any more topics.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: Diabl0912

Diabl0912
2 weeks ago#3
Omg stop. It doesn't matter
GT: muhcack921
PSN: buckeye4life2015

User Info: Inxentas

Inxentas
2 weeks ago#4
It DoEs'T mAtTeR

Well apparently it does to OP. To me it does as well. I couldn't care less about this game in particular, but I disagree strongly with the principle of censorship and the more it is adressed, the better.

I'm sorry if that makes your forum browsing less pleasant but such values are entirely attributed, not inherent. So to me, that hardly matters.
Kept you waiting, huh?

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
2 weeks ago#5
Inxentas posted...
It DoEs'T mAtTeR

Well apparently it does to OP. To me it does as well. I couldn't care less about this game in particular, but I disagree strongly with the principle of censorship and the more it is adressed, the better.

I'm sorry if that makes your forum browsing less pleasant but such values are entirely attributed, not inherent. So to me, that hardly matters.

these forums arent for your moral grandstanding. take it to the political boards where people MIGHT care.
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 weeks ago#6
omgseal posted...
these forums arent for your moral grandstanding. take it to the political boards where people MIGHT care.

Haven't you noticed? GFaqs is the last bastion of freedom in the fight against censorship

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
2 weeks ago#7
KarmelCHAOS posted...
omgseal posted...

Haven't you noticed? GFaqs is the last bastion of freedom in the fight against censorship

ah yes. the topic du jour indeed.
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 weeks ago#8
omgseal posted...
Inxentas posted...
It DoEs'T mAtTeR

How bout we keep it on its relevant game forum n discuss it since its on topic. If u get so easily triggered u dont need to read n respond
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: neji721

neji721
2 weeks ago#9
Oh please, that clam that siren is wearing doesnt translate well to HD. That should be an obvious on why it was adjusted.
neji721 posted...
Oh please, that clam that siren is wearing doesnt translate well to HD. That should be an obvious on why it was adjusted.

I always saw it as a bikini or bathin suit. Since shes a siren n all.... Water... Sea...

But heaven forbid anybody do anythin reasonable, itll piss off resetera...
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  3. Ifrit, Shiva, Selphie and Edea are censored?
  • Post New Message