• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
  3. Quickest way to get to 3rd Step? (ReRoll Thread)

User Info: MarquisOndore

MarquisOndore
2 months ago#1
Been rerolling for the right UR heroes; when I get my presents I seem to be stuck at around 1,2K with little chance of improvement in sight.

How does everybody speed it up at this point? Or do you choose against it?
Capt. Basch fon Ronsenburg, for Incitement of Sedition and the Assassination of H.R.M. King Raminas, has been found Guilty of High Treason and put to his Death.

User Info: zamakhtar

zamakhtar
2 months ago#2
The Beginner Hall will give you the rest, though it's tedious. It's only worth it if you got some good URs in your first two summons.

User Info: 403ace

403ace
2 months ago#3
Once you do the initial pulls, ideally you'd have pulled enough units to count as new units towards one of your mission achievements. After that you are usually (from my experience) 200 short for the 2k guaranteed pull, just quickly do two beginner hall missions.
IGN: Alex
SW-8205-4810-9809

User Info: MagustheHagus

MagustheHagus
2 months ago#4
Do the 2 multis, then do first 3 beginners missions, then collect your mission rewards and should give you another 1k enough for third multi.
For all your True Ending needs and other Let's Plays check me out at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArsisKytori

User Info: Haulpuff

Haulpuff
2 months ago#5
Should i do all the "step up" summons before re rolling? Also, which/how many UR's should I target for a keeper account?

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
2 months ago#6
Haulpuff posted...
Should i do all the "step up" summons before re rolling? Also, which/how many UR's should I target for a keeper account?
Yeah your gonna want to do them. I did only the first one for about a day and got nothing good. The two more rolls really increase your odds and I think they have better drops tbh.
"What happened to SMT V?"
  1. Boards
  2. War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
  3. Quickest way to get to 3rd Step? (ReRoll Thread)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A