• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nitsution

Nitsution
7 months ago#1
Mine mine mine mine mine!!!!
"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 months ago#2
Looks to
Be amazing

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
4 weeks ago#3
ZAT was a pleasant surprise. So yeah, buying this
Sorry for my bad English

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#4
why is this game $12 in the Epic games launcher, are they selling it by parts?
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
4 weeks ago#5
ManuMIAS posted...
why is this game $12 in the Epic games launcher, are they selling it by parts?
? Is it. Physical ps4 edition is €49 here
Sorry for my bad English

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 weeks ago#6
it's 50 here in epics store for me as well. Maybe it was an error. Maybe poster lied. Who knows.

All I know is that I am really excited. The next few months are really hecking dry when it comes to games. This is the only game really (more like the very first game of 2020) I'm interested in. I played all Nazi Zombie Army games and the Trilogy. This series caught me by surprise and they constantly improved the series imo. The upcoming one heavily takes elements from Strange Brigade as far as I was able to see. I really like it. Cannot wait for epic horde mode hours and campaign. Played the living crap out of the Trilogy.

Super Deluxe here I come! Gotta preorder it this week!

TheBest69
3 weeks ago#7
Welp. Pre-ordered the Super Deluxe edition. Rebellion deserves the money. As I said previously, they really improved their games each and every time. Only complain I had for ZAT was their post-launch support. No new horde maps was a bummer. Loved that mode.

User Info: vind3d

vind3d
2 weeks ago#8
Well I had a blast playing both Sniper Elite 3 & 4, so I think this is gonna be a must buy.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

TheBest69
2 weeks ago#9
Seems like some kind of embargo lifted today. A ton of new gameplay from different outlets are on youtube. Looks so good imo. Really excited.

User Info: Nitsution

Nitsution
2 weeks ago#10
Yeah I'm gonna pre-order the deluxe edition or super, i have not been disappointed by any of the sniper elite games or zombie army so epic.... take me money
"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Super Deluxe versionKharneth41/22 7:27AM