• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  3. I hate the tail grab games with a passion

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
1 year ago#11
One more thing I wanted to add that I just remembered...

Teammates shouldn't be able to steal your tail. That's kind of dumb and pointless. I mean I guess it's one thing if you have the option to pass it off to a teammate if you know you're better at grabbing tails. But to have your own team troll and chase you around only is all kinds of stupid.
Gamefreak used CUT! It hurt itself in its confusion!

User Info: Karyu

Karyu
1 year ago#12
yeah, people always have the advantage over me.
Seeing an opponent force pull it like a jedi from a distance away while I have to have my arms buried deep inside them is infuriating.
I want to live till I die, no more no less.

User Info: naturalthief

naturalthief
1 year ago#13
I love team tail grab, not the final one though where there's one tail among 18 players...

Slime climb is the one I hate the most. You can't do anything without other players pushing you into the slime.

User Info: Locutis13

Locutis13
1 year ago#14
Weltall1 posted...
I hate tail grab but it's the final I win most often so I'm in two minds.
I managed to win that one earlier because there was only 3 of us.
"With great power, comes great chicks, and money!" -The Coon

User Info: Locutis13

Locutis13
1 year ago#15
GRTooCool posted...
Teammates shouldn't be able to steal your tail. That's kind of dumb and pointless. I mean I guess it's one thing if you have the option to pass it off to a teammate if you know you're better at grabbing tails. But to have your own team troll and chase you around only is all kinds of stupid.
I have a personal rule. If someone on my team steals my tail I stop moving. I don't care if we lose.
"With great power, comes great chicks, and money!" -The Coon

User Info: Hoodratz45

Hoodratz45
1 year ago#16
SilentSeph posted...
Love having my tail stolen from me by someone 5 yards away

Right?! Especially on a final round. It’s insane. Not fair in anyway. It’s just bulls*** I have to be on someone to get it.

User Info: Lord Sojiro

Lord Sojiro
1 year ago#17
Royal Fumble is so bad. So sick of getting my tail yoinked mid jump but I can't grab it from a cm away. I guess having a good connection is a punishment, gotta have mcdonalds for extended grabs. Please disable these until they fix this problem.

User Info: Saltyman

Saltyman
1 year ago#18
I can be on top of someone 15 times and still can't grab their tail. I just walk away from team tail tag and quit if I get normal tail tag. Doesn't matter what I do if it's literally impossible to grab a tail.
  1. Boards
  2. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  3. I hate the tail grab games with a passion
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A