• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  3. Any news on when the game comes out?

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
2 months ago#41
Perksurx posted...
"May the twenty fifth be with you" never sounded right to me anyway.
Well, since it wasn't originally a pun... :p
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
2 months ago#42
After looking it up, it’s been that way for a solid 20 years (and referenced for even longer)
maybe time to let it go and accept things

Xeowulf
2 months ago#43
2011 was not 20 years ago, solid or otherwise... Not even half that.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
2 months ago#44
Isn't part of Travelers Tales in Australia?
They might have been close to those fires.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ

zegram33
2 months ago#45
Xeowulf posted...
2011 was not 20 years ago, solid or otherwise... Not even half that.
When I googled it it was first used in 2001 in...Toronto I think (or like the 1980’s in uk but that’s a one off pun type thing with nothing to do with the franchise)
Even if your saying it’s “only” happened 9 years in a row... maybe the time has passed to complain about it?
hell, the OG Lego Star Wars was several years later than 2001 I think, and how long ago does that feel these days?
(edited 2 months ago)

Xeowulf
2 months ago#46
zegram33 posted...
When I googled it it was first used in 2001 in...Toronto I think (or like the 1980’s in uk but that’s a one off pun type thing with nothing to do with the franchise)
Even if your saying it’s “only” happened 9 years in a row... maybe the time has passed to complain about it?
hell, the OG Lego Star Wars was several years later than 2001 I think, and how long ago does that feel these days?
  1. It was first used in 1979 in England.
  2. I'm not complaining about it, not that it's ANY of your business since I wasn't even talking to you initially.

Xeowulf
2 months ago#47
EricDent1 posted...
Isn't part of Travelers Tales in Australia?
They might have been close to those fires.
I'm not sure. If that was the case, though, it would still be nice if they relayed the info.

zegram33
2 months ago#48
Well Jedi academy came out today with no advertising so who knows
it fulfills my Star Wars Fix pretty great though atm
(edited 2 months ago)

Xeowulf
2 months ago#49
zegram33 posted...
Well Jedi academy came out today with no advertising so who knows
it fulfills my Star Wars Fix pretty great though atm
It actually was announced on PlayStation's blog earlier but was taken down, but, yeah, it did come without notice. Though I'm not sure a remaster of an old game by a different publisher would be any decent barometer on how this one is handled. I guess we'll see!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 month ago#50
Just in case, The Last of Us 2 was delayed.
So with that being a huge game, I wouldn't be surprised if this game is also delayed.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  3. Any news on when the game comes out?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A