• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  3. Any news on when the game comes out?

User Info: Monferno_AQW

Monferno_AQW
2 months ago#11
Just_a_loser posted...
There was no way the game would be cancelled. It's Star Wars.

Tell that to 1313, Star Wars Battlefront 3, and the canceled Darth Maul game. =( I still sniffle when I think of them.
I only play in Ubers and Anything Goes
Don't complain if you lose when using OU or lower tier pokemon. You handicapped yourself. Your fault.

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
2 months ago#12
EA is to blame for the Battlefront 2 debacle.

But Lego games are pretty separate from that.
Your face looks like I need a beer.

User Info: Monferno_AQW

Monferno_AQW
2 months ago#13
Just_a_loser posted...
EA is to blame for the Battlefront 2 debacle.

Not the new Battlefronts, I mean the original ones.
I only play in Ubers and Anything Goes
Don't complain if you lose when using OU or lower tier pokemon. You handicapped yourself. Your fault.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
2 months ago#14
EricDent1 posted...
The info is via Reddit so take that into note.
But apparently it's coming on 4/20.
The image is from a European GameStop since they have the 7+ Age Raring.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legostarwars/comments/eku0ks/lego_star_wars_the_skywalker_saga_release_date/
Hmm. April 20th is a Monday, which isn't a typical release day for a video game here in the US, so, even if that's legit, I doubt it'll release then here. I do question the legitimacy of 420, though I guess it could just be a coincidence.

Monferno_AQW posted...
Tell that to 1313, Star Wars Battlefront 3, and the canceled Darth Maul game. =( I still sniffle when I think of them.
To be fair, those were cancelled because of the Disney purge of current projects. Then again, this game is Tt, and I just don't trust them anymore.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: AgentCoulson

AgentCoulson
2 months ago#15
Xeowulf posted... Then again, this game is Tt, and I just don't trust them anymore.

Why?

Xeowulf
2 months ago#16
AgentCoulson posted...
Then again, this game is Tt, and I just don't trust them anymore.

Why?

Xeowulf posted...
Knowing Tt's track record with their games (the last chapter of the Hobbit, Dimensions year 3 and the rest of year 2, survival mode on Worlds), I unfortunately wouldn't be super shocked if they did secretly cancel this...

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
2 months ago#17
The only one of those worth mentioning is the Hobbit.

But then again canceling some DLCs for games that had already been out for a while is a far cry from canceling an actual game release.

Lego games come when they come. It is Star Wars, I doubt we have anything to worry about with its release. It could get delayed - it is a big game with 45 levels. But it will be ready when its ready.
Your face looks like I need a beer.

Xeowulf
2 months ago#18
Just_a_loser posted...
The only one of those worth mentioning is the Hobbit.
For you, maybe.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 month ago#19
Not sure why, but the game is no longer listed on Amazon...

Its still on Target, Walmart, & GameStop.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ

Xeowulf
1 month ago#20
EricDent1 posted...
Not sure why, but the game is no longer listed on Amazon...
Yeah, it is.

https://www.amazon.com/Lego-Star-Wars-Skywalker-Saga-PlayStation/dp/B07SK462S5/ref=sr_1_1
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  3. Any news on when the game comes out?
  • Post New Message