You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elden Ring
  3. Let's all just calm down!

User Info: nowhere2hide

nowhere2hide
4 weeks ago#1
That’s a direct order. You guys are going rampant with hype and speculation. Take a deep breath everyone.
notime2spell, ergo time is money
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUkqUxZ-WcvtYPnDmHIglA

User Info: vexermaster

vexermaster
4 weeks ago#2
yes, indeed...
Ohhh, Elden Ring

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
4 weeks ago#3
I cant because the last two from games i overhyped and was disapointed. Third times the charm. I'm banking on it.
I doubt you could even imagine it....

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
4 weeks ago#4
Speculation is fun. It’s fun to be excited.
Don't go and die over nothing

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
4 weeks ago#5
Shan't.
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

User Info: peanutbutterxx

peanutbutterxx
4 weeks ago#6
Elden Ring is already heralded as the second coming of Dark Souls. Some are so desperate and delusional enough to actually think the lore will tie in to it.
Ohhh, Elden Ring...

User Info: vexermaster

vexermaster
4 weeks ago#7
peanutbutterxx posted...
Elden Ring is already heralded as the second coming of Dark Souls. Some are so desperate and delusional enough to actually think the lore will tie in to it.

The Rabid Fanbase lives for delusion and can only be satisfied when said delusion is shattered into something so great they could not even imagine it...

At least that's how I felt with the great Bloodborne lore stories the community created.
Ohhh, Elden Ring

User Info: ninja_noob

ninja_noob
4 weeks ago#8
you made a topic for this... you are the one who should calm down.

User Info: nowhere2hide

nowhere2hide
4 weeks ago#9
ninja_noob posted...
you made a topic for this... you are the one who should calm down.

I am trying to help you. Accept my help! It’s an order.
notime2spell, ergo time is money
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUkqUxZ-WcvtYPnDmHIglA

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
4 weeks ago#10
vexermaster posted...
peanutbutterxx posted...

The Rabid Fanbase lives for delusion and can only be satisfied when said delusion is shattered into something so great they could not even imagine it...

At least that's how I felt with the great Bloodborne lore stories the community created.

Shattered!
Ohhh, Elden Ring!
  1. Boards
  2. Elden Ring
  3. Let's all just calm down!