• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Ranked Play Onyx Rewards
HaterReplicator 1 month ago#1
Does anyone on this board that has achieved Onyx Rank in both Solo/Duo and Open Queue know if the rewards are the same?

I've been playing only Open Que, but when I checked out Solo/Duo I have to be placed in rank. Meaning I got to complete 10 pre Ranked matches. I was wondering if it offered different rewards.
XxOblivion77 1 month ago#2
HaterReplicator posted...
Does anyone on this board that has achieved Onyx Rank in both Solo/Duo and Open Queue know if the rewards are the same?

I've been playing only Open Que, but when I checked out Solo/Duo I have to be placed in rank. Meaning I got to complete 10 pre Ranked matches. I was wondering if it offered different rewards.

Bump I wanna know too.

Leaving Diamond 3 atm
*halo theme intensifies*
PM me if you play a lot
idonliketurtles 1 month ago#3
The rewards for hitting a rank are the same in any ranked queue.

Onyx rewards you with the Onyx Signum and the Recon Helmet gun charm. You can earn it in Open/Solo MnK/Solo Controller but you only have to earn it once. There is no bonus to getting rank in other playlists other than bragging rights I guess.
HaterReplicator 1 month ago#4
Thank you. So now I, and anyone that reads this knows now.
XxOblivion77 1 month ago#5
HaterReplicator posted...
Thank you. So now I, and anyone that reads this knows now.

Indeed it is quite informative.
*halo theme intensifies*
PM me if you play a lot
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Ranked Play Onyx Rewards
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A