• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Why is there no 4v4 Team Slayer in the Beta?
doki-doki-panic 1 month ago#1
Is it because they had issues programing the game to have 4 players on one team and 4 players on the other instead of 4 players vs 3 players? I read that this was an issue of theirs in the past where people were games were starting lopsided with 4v3 instead of 4v4 and something about 3v4 industries.
Owning a Series X for me would be a waste of space and money as my preferred platforms are PS5/Switch/Gaming PC enabling me to play any new release game I want.
NeneTreOFive 1 month ago#2
Not sure & would be nice to have but imo I think it's for their analytics.

With the game modes we have now, we're forced to play every game type they have available instead of going straight into slayer. I know for me that's all I would really be playing if I had the choice.

I'm thinking this way they can get look at what needs to be adjusted, maybe time-to-kill for some guns & what weapons to use & place on maps for example.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
-Sun Tzu
doki-doki-panic 1 month ago#3
But wouldn't 4v4 slayer beta testing be most important since it's the most played game type?
Owning a Series X for me would be a waste of space and money as my preferred platforms are PS5/Switch/Gaming PC enabling me to play any new release game I want.
OkayPlayer1 1 month ago#4
I don't know what this topic is about at all, but there's 4v4 team slayer in the beta. Was this a lame attempt to pretend that all 4v4 slayer matches actually load in as 3v4? Cause I've played hundreds of matches and that's not true.
doki-doki-panic 1 month ago#5
No there isn't a dedicated 4v4 TS playlist. The speculation was that they didn't include it because they might be worried that it would have the same issues that MCC had where it would load 3v4 in that dedicated 4v4 TS playlist.

EDIT:

Spiritlittle posted...
Already been confirmed, dude. There is no difference in the multiplayer at whether you own the game or playing the free-to-play version.

It will be months before a dedicated Slayer playlist is added. Halo 2 launched with the same f***ing issue.

OkayPlayer1 1 month ago#6
doki-doki-panic posted...
No there isn't a dedicated 4v4 TS playlist. The speculation was that they didn't include it because they might be worried that it would have the same issues that MCC had where it would load 3v4 in that dedicated 4v4 TS playlist.

EDIT:

No there isn't a dedicated playlist. But that's not what the topic title or the OP said.
Yuri_LowelI 1 month ago#7
doki-doki-panic posted...
But wouldn't 4v4 slayer beta testing be most important since it's the most played game type?

Theyre testing all the game types. IF they have people playing thousands of each mode that's enough for them. They don't need to have specific playlists right now when everyone will just play the slayer.

Now when the game comes out...they should have dedicated playlists. Specfically to the people who have gamepass or bought the game. F2P players can still do the random thing.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
RawringAir 1 month ago#8
yo TC why are you continuing to make trash posts and topics on my board

did I give you permission?
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
XxOblivion77 1 month ago#9
RawringAir posted...
yo TC why are you continuing to make trash posts and topics on my board

did I give you permission?

:)
*halo theme intensifies*
PM me if you play a lot
doki-doki-panic 1 month ago#10
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Theyre testing all the game types. IF they have people playing thousands of each mode that's enough for them. They don't need to have specific playlists right now when everyone will just play the slayer.

Now when the game comes out...they should have dedicated playlists. Specfically to the people who have gamepass or bought the game. F2P players can still do the random thing.

They "should" but who knows? I'm hearing it may be months before a dedicated 4v4 TS list is available once the game is released.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Why is there no 4v4 Team Slayer in the Beta?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A