• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I hope the campaign doesn't forget its setpieces when approaching the open world
Nihenna 2 months ago#1
Many games have fallen into the trap that while giving the player more freedom, the story content, namely its setpiece and story elements, have often suffered.

I hope 343 understands that while it's nice that we get a sandbox to run around and play in, we still want areas like the desert level in Halo 3 where you fight a scarab, or "somewhat" linear levels that are still approachable by different means such as the cartographer or Assault on the Control Room in Halo 1. I also hope it's not too isolated and that we can have other cool moments like when the UNSC assaults Truth before he creates the portal in Halo 3 or where the Infinity comes out of nowhere in Halo 4, looking gigantic, giving you assistance with the scorpions and marines.

I appreciate that they want the atmosphere to be a bit like Halo 1, but I at least want these cool moments as well.
Canadiangamer81 2 months ago#2
I’m sure there will be. Halo 4/5 had some great set pieces. Im replaying the entire campaign finished reach last night such a great campaign.
Scalar007 2 months ago#3
I wonder the length of the campain. Man it really sucks its not going to have co op at launch. Me and my friends were ready
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I hope the campaign doesn't forget its setpieces when approaching the open world
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A