• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I hope you get the A.I to fight alongside you
Nihenna 2 months ago#1
My most precious moments in Halo aren't when you run around alone, but rather these small-scale battles with your marine companions, most preciously when they use vehicles as well and don't just run around.

I haven't looked too much into the material so far to not get spoiled but from what I've seen it seems very isolated so far, with chief just running around alone, even driving a Warthog alone.

I hope there will be parts of the game that are like the beginning of The Cartographer, or that level in Halo 3 where you drive a scorpion and the A.I drives a scorpion and warthogs while you fight off a scarab and lots of Prowlers in the desert. Vehicular combat is, after all, maybe not 50% of Halo but definitely 25-33%.
Yuri_LowelI 2 months ago#2
Probably but most of the time those ai are there to make it look more epic. They don't do s***.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
Nihenna 2 months ago#3
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Probably but most of the time those ai are there to make it look more epic. They don't do s***.
It does give you more tools though, like having the A.I on the warthog turret allowing you to just zip around in camps having fun while the A.I mows down covies.
HowlingOwl 2 months ago#4
Yuri_LowelI posted...

I'm pretty sure the Marines main purpose for the player experience was to make you actually feel like an unstoppable warrior in comparison to the regular humans around you in combat.
StaticPenguin 2 months ago#5
The marines will be in the game. Watch a clip on twitter of a guy calling in a vehicle and it landed on a marine who wouldn't move.
L0Z 2 months ago#6
Cortana is back and she’s no longer rampant. I guess they wrote the one in halo 5 off as being dead and the unsc developed a new Cortana AI. Several years have passed since Halo 5. So no Master Chief isn’t alone
HowlingOwl 2 months ago#7
L0Z posted...
Cortana is back and she’s no longer rampant. I guess they wrote the one in halo 5 off as being dead and the unsc developed a new Cortana AI. Several years have passed since Halo 5. So no Master Chief isn’t alone

Its a completely different a.i that had a different purpose for creation that was never realized. Otherwise yes.

StaticPenguin 2 months ago#8
L0Z posted...
You need to go back and watch the most recent trailer. I don't mean that in a negative way. It just sounds like somethings are being mistranslated.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. I hope you get the A.I to fight alongside you
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A