• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Matchmaking truly sucks in this beta. 6 straight hours of nothing but CTF!
StaticPenguin 2 months ago#11
I get A LOT of Oddball and Strongholds.

I'm really over it.
XXXRiceWVXXX 2 months ago#12
EvilResident posted...
6 straight hours? I haven’t gotten the same thing twice in a row.

BS thats all I am going to say.
XBL: xxxRice WVxxx/ PSN: RedViper1981//Most Wanted/// (1.) Stalker2 (2.) God of War 2 (3.) Halo Infinite (4.) Horizon 2 (5.) Metroid Prme 4
XXXRiceWVXXX 2 months ago#13
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Bulls***. I've never played the same mode more than twice consecutively. Are you sure you weren't playing custom games with bots and you had it set on the same mode?

Just played 6 straight capture the flags again tonight. With one oddball mixed in. Call in BS all you want but the matchmaking is trash. Good for you though.
XBL: xxxRice WVxxx/ PSN: RedViper1981//Most Wanted/// (1.) Stalker2 (2.) God of War 2 (3.) Halo Infinite (4.) Horizon 2 (5.) Metroid Prme 4
KevChaos86 2 months ago#14
The part that makes the least amount of sense to me is the fact that 343i went back to randomized playlists, after creating arguably the best matchmaking composer system in pretty much any fps/game ever. Regardless of the amount work put into creating this thing, why wouldn't you make that the standard going forward? It just makes absolutely no sense to me...
senate501 2 months ago#15
CTF and capturing points are the most common for me. Feels very samey this game is quite characterless. It’s my first Halo I won’t dismiss it maybe I was expecting a bit more.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Matchmaking truly sucks in this beta. 6 straight hours of nothing but CTF!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A