• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Capaign looks fantastic!

User Info: Ishagu

Ishagu
1 month ago#1
Just watched the overview vid. Hype levels through the roof.

I hope it's lengthy. This is what I'm most looking forward to!
You're not a serious gamer if you never game on a PC!!
-~Ishagu~-

User Info: ElMaton04

ElMaton04
1 month ago#2
Wow didn't know this board is dead.

Back on topic, yes it is great but is open world with each new area unlocking as you progress the story?
"Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." Voltaire

User Info: Ishagu

Ishagu
4 weeks ago#3
ElMaton04 posted...
Wow didn't know this board is dead.

Back on topic, yes it is great but is open world with each new area unlocking as you progress the story?

Hopefully. I'm perfectly happy with sandbox open areas you unlock as you progress. I don't think the whole ring needs to be open for exploration from the start.
You're not a serious gamer if you never game on a PC!!
-~Ishagu~-

User Info: WARRlOR

WARRlOR
4 weeks ago#4
Craig halo
hello
GT: yPPoLs

User Info: Epacalypse

Epacalypse
4 weeks ago#5
Looks good, yes! Been waiting a long time to be able to open explore a halo ring. I'm slightly concerned with combat getting stale, boring, ammo being scarce where your constantly forced to change weapons every five minutes. Tis my only real gripe about playing Halo games in the past. Especially on harder difficulties.
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
4 weeks ago#6
Ya the capaign is the best part
Do not buy anything from the Halo Infinite Shop
We're gonna make progression great again and 343 will pay for it, that I can tell you.

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
4 weeks ago#7
Not sure if we will get the cinematic flair we usually get in previous Halo titles for being mission based. Now that this open world similar to Skyrim, I hope the simple gameplay is enough, otherwise players would get bored with the lack of gameplay variety.
I hate games with bad game design
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Capaign looks fantastic!
  • Topic Archived