• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#1
I still don't like Sprint in Halo but they made a good compromise with walking being nearly as fast and not showing up on radar. I also like the movement opportunities that sliding offers, so sprint at least has a place. The main thing is casuals will be able to get into Halo more easily than before but at it's core this game plays like a better version of Halo Reach with even more speed and lethality tham Halo 2 (although transition into sprint can feel weighty)

In the 10 games I played I can say this game has a great foundation and plenty of room for tweaking.

Im looking forward to getting back into Halo, even if not all the modern features are exactly what I wanted.

My first game recorded with the dvr, looks terrible but whatever
https://gameclips.io/OhBlivEeUn/cff0d6f8-6be3-4137-8740-1489de224aca

Play Splitgate.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: dweeeeb2

dweeeeb2
1 month ago#2
I haven’t watched your vid, but from what Ive seen online its going to be great. I actually think newbies could find it pretty hard with the grapple hook. It looks like it can allow a skilled user to mop the floor. time will tell, but definitely pumped for it
Series X is where its at

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
1 month ago#3
I love it. Potential to be up there with the first 3 halos.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#4
dweeeeb2 posted...
I haven’t watched your vid, but from what Ive seen online its going to be great. I actually think newbies could find it pretty hard with the grapple hook. It looks like it can allow a skilled user to mop the floor. time will tell, but definitely pumped for it

Just watch it I get like a triple kill
Play Splitgate.

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#5
QuBix posted...
I love it. Potential to be up there with the first 3 halos.

Ita already a for sure top 4 imo
Play Splitgate.

User Info: __NappyNap__

__NappyNap__
1 month ago#6
Halo 2 Anniversary > OG trilogy > Infinite > 4/5
Friends don't let friends dubawl shawt.
Gosh golly, DA POOPA was suspended. Now whos dead mom can I make fun of? -dejkha

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#7
__NappyNap__ posted...
Halo 2 Anniversary > OG trilogy > Infinite > 4/5

What
Play Splitgate.

User Info: thegreatandrewm

thegreatandrewm
1 month ago#8
my order is
halo combat evolved system link/split screen or tunnel software to play online was fun.
halo 2 November 9, 2004 was the best game on original xbox live it changed everything.
halo 3 September 25, 2007 was amazing back then also.
reach was not good but better then the 343 trash I could never get back into halo after reach. 4/5 sucked to me but I did not play them much after release so maybe they got better over time. I am hoping 343 does not screw up again and I like the next halo game, cant take call of duty anymore lol.
10700k/1080ti
5900x/3080 and a potato
(edited 1 month ago)

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#9
thegreatandrewm posted...
my order is
halo combat evolved system link/split screen or tunnel software to play online was fun.
halo 2 in November 9, 2004 was the best game on original xbox live it changed everything.
halo 3 September 25, 2007 was amazing back then also.
reach was not good but better then the 343 trash I could never get back into halo after reach. 4/5 sucked to me but I did not play them much after release so maybe they got better over time. I am hoping 343 does not screw up again and I like the next halo game, cant take call of duty anymore lol.

Same experience for me
Play Splitgate.

User Info: dweeeeb2

dweeeeb2
1 month ago#10
XxOblivion77 posted...
Just watch it I get like a triple kill
I get an error
Series X is where its at
  • Post New Message