• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. wow 343 is done... this will be the last halo

User Info: Psych_RN

Psych_RN
1 month ago#21
ChowYunFatt posted...
Another epic failure for 343.

Called it.

“calling it” after seeing a flight test makes you look like an idiot, well done.
Nice day for fishin, ain't it?

User Info: trevor400

trevor400
1 month ago#22
I am super stoked for infinite. I've never tried to get good at Halo MP from day one ever. I have no games outside fighters that i want to play.... but i'm putting tons of hours into infinite. i will have waited a year for the first new game i've been stoked for.
343 industries is a bunch of incompetent idiots that ruined Halo after Bungie left.
I trusted them and even bought a Halo 4 edition 360. Back in the day, never again.
These idiots sent me a console test invite, not a PC one like I had for every other test they ran for the beta or what ever you want to call it. Like I said, incompetent idiots. And now you are telling me they leaked the single player campaign with a multiplayer test? They are idiots.

Maybe they are too busy doing what Activision was sued for?

10700k/1080ti
5900x/3080 and a potato

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 month ago#24
Halo:CE, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach all had blood and gore as they were rated M and Halo 4 has some blood as it is also rated M. Halo 5 is when they went for that T rating and got rid of the blood and good.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815
(message deleted)

User Info: selfdestructed

selfdestructed
1 month ago#26
What have you guys been playing? This Flight was crazy fun.

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
1 month ago#27
selfdestructed posted...
What have you guys been playing? This Flight was crazy fun.

Playing against bots is not fun.
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.

User Info: Psych_RN

Psych_RN
1 month ago#28
MrCokeacola posted...
Playing against bots is not fun.

Sure it is, if going into it you know that you’re going to be playing against bots. This was all known in advance. It wasn’t a beta. Lower your expectations for what we got.
Nice day for fishin, ain't it?

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
1 month ago#29
Psych_RN posted...
Sure it is, if going into it you know that you’re going to be playing against bots. This was all known in advance. It wasn’t a beta. Lower your expectations for what we got.
Bots are not fun. I was not looking forward to playing versus bots. Bot "difficultly" is not a thing. Bots are either dumb as a doorstop and you can kill them super easy or hard as nails and can kill you instantly with their aimbot.

All I got out of this was a tech demo and was not impressed I liked what they showed us last year and still think it was a mistake that they did not launch Halo with the XSX.
Sorry just need money got tired of being snitched on.
Whatever tho I snitched too lol fair game.

User Info: Pirate 2

Pirate 2
1 month ago#30
The 343 MP environments always give me Quake vibes, for some reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. wow 343 is done... this will be the last halo
  • Post New Message